1,201 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungebonnie and clydeaustin ranchoutdoor poolbusiness hotelvery nice hotelgrapevine mills mallthe hotel stafffree shuttlebusiness tripclose to the airportroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffet
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We were in the area for a doctor's appointment and had our three grandchildren, ages 4,7,and 8. We had a wonderful room, very quiet, and the beds were fabulous! We used the indoor pool late in the evening and none of us wanted to get out! It was clean, and the most relaxing temperature! Want to return to check out all the other amenities.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 19, 2014

The hotel Staff grossly overserved (quote from the police) a wedding party and then could not control them. In the room next to ours, and in the halls there was fighting and injuries. the must have been at least 20 drunken young people in the hall outside our room at 2AM. My wife was afraid we were in danger. We were up half the night and then part of the next. we were horrified to find out they let some of the same people next to us the following night.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loring W
HiltonDFW, General Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Loring W.,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always disappointed and frustrated when a guest disturbs the stay of another. We appreciate having had the opportunity of making the adjustment you requested while you were here. We certainly apologize and wish the situation had not occurred.

Steve Haley, CHA

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our family recently reserved several rooms here - and it was fine. Nothing fantastic, but it worked out OK.
Less expensive than the Gaylord - but not the ammenities or atmosphere either - you get what you pay for.
The good:
- good bar & breakfast room staff
- fridge in room
- pool side service
- bell service - particularly William

The not so good:
- location of outdoor pool is far
- outdoor pool is small & not ADA accessible
- rooms with 2 queen beds has very small floor space
- location of hotel itself
- bedding was dirty & had to be requested to be changed

We had called the hotel directly as well as Hilton reservations with several questions and were given contrary information - so if you have questions or get promises of things - make sure you get it in writing & noted in your confirmation record. When we asked for items (breakfast vouchers for everyone in the room as we were told were included, picnic location on property which we were told was available to us, fire place to be turned on for smores for kids - which we were told we could use if we brought our own stuff - they would not allow it) - we were not treated very nicely - maybe a group of 5 is not much revenue for this conference oriented hotel - but we still should have been treated kindly & with respect.
I would not seek out to go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kayce O
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at this property for a conference. My experience was great. All our needs we're met and the quality of the hotel is high. The hotel is clean and the staff met our every need both great and small.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Comfortable beds, friendly service, convenient location...but I have to say, hands down, Agim in The Vineyard made this hotel stay memorable. I was blown away by his level of service in the restaurant. Incredibly "on point" and genuinely friendly. I was staying here with 3 colleagues and we had requested a quiet area for a call. Agim was happy to make the arrangements and was thoughtful enough to pour our refills away from the table so he wouldn't disturb the meeting. Unbelievable. I don't know of too many people that are so considerate of others. There are many other examples (we stayed here 3 nights) but I think my point has been made.

Prior to my current position, I was a store manager for a fast food restaurant and so I have a tendency to be hyper-aware of food service. AGIM IS A ROCKSTAR!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business