1,203 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungebonnie and clydeaustin ranchoutdoor poolbusiness hotelvery nice hotelgrapevine mills mallthe hotel staffbusiness tripfree shuttleclose to the airportroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffet
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our family recently reserved several rooms here - and it was fine. Nothing fantastic, but it worked out OK.
Less expensive than the Gaylord - but not the ammenities or atmosphere either - you get what you pay for.
The good:
- good bar & breakfast room staff
- fridge in room
- pool side service
- bell service - particularly William

The not so good:
- location of outdoor pool is far
- outdoor pool is small & not ADA accessible
- rooms with 2 queen beds has very small floor space
- location of hotel itself
- bedding was dirty & had to be requested to be changed

We had called the hotel directly as well as Hilton reservations with several questions and were given contrary information - so if you have questions or get promises of things - make sure you get it in writing & noted in your confirmation record. When we asked for items (breakfast vouchers for everyone in the room as we were told were included, picnic location on property which we were told was available to us, fire place to be turned on for smores for kids - which we were told we could use if we brought our own stuff - they would not allow it) - we were not treated very nicely - maybe a group of 5 is not much revenue for this conference oriented hotel - but we still should have been treated kindly & with respect.
I would not seek out to go to this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kayce O
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stayed at this property for a conference. My experience was great. All our needs we're met and the quality of the hotel is high. The hotel is clean and the staff met our every need both great and small.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Comfortable beds, friendly service, convenient location...but I have to say, hands down, Agim in The Vineyard made this hotel stay memorable. I was blown away by his level of service in the restaurant. Incredibly "on point" and genuinely friendly. I was staying here with 3 colleagues and we had requested a quiet area for a call. Agim was happy to make the arrangements and was thoughtful enough to pour our refills away from the table so he wouldn't disturb the meeting. Unbelievable. I don't know of too many people that are so considerate of others. There are many other examples (we stayed here 3 nights) but I think my point has been made.

Prior to my current position, I was a store manager for a fast food restaurant and so I have a tendency to be hyper-aware of food service. AGIM IS A ROCKSTAR!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Okay...so why do we like this place? As a family, hands down, it is the pool and garden area. It feels like you are in the wild, positioned on a lake, but your literally down the street from an outlet mall! this hotel is in the middle of every imaginable store or restaurant, but gives a sense of isolation.

This place also is stocked with a sports center for tennis and ping pong, as well as horses and an indoor pool. It is a place for activities.

The other big plus? Self parking with no charge!

The environment is open, warm and inviting, not other pretenious hotels, where you literally pay for every little thing.

Staying on the executive lounge level is sweet because they literally provide breakfast and dinner. it is well worth the extra money you may spend.

The rooms are small, but well appointed and provide a refrigerator, unlike other downtown hotels.

They recently updated the pool area with nice furniture...if you go on the weekends, they have a very affordable outdoor grill, so you can hang out all day and not have to leave the pool area.

Room Tip: stay in executive lounge level if you can. It is worth the extra expense. The lounge is only open for meals, but both breakfast and dinner are provided.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank GlobalPassion
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I had a great experience at this hotel. The beds were comfy. The room was nice. The hotel grounds and inside the building was nice. The conference rooms and food provided for the conference tasted good, and there was a good selection. They even gave me a sample toothpaste since I forgot to pack toothpaste. The food in the Bonnie and Cylde's restaurant was good, and prices were reasonable. I loved the shuttle to the airport and back.All in all, it made for an enjoyable business trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business