1,211 results
All reviews tennis courts the executive lounge bonnie and clyde austin ranch outdoor pool business hotel very nice hotel grapevine mills mall the hotel staff business trip free shuttle close to the airport room service enjoyed my stay rooms were very clean bed was very comfortable breakfast buffet
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visited this hotel on a business trip and it worked well for a large-group setting. Over the course of the week I was there, I used about four different conference rooms and two different dining areas, all of which were great. The food they had available to us was decent, and the staff was extremely friendly and on top of everything. The rooms were also great. I had a room with two double beds and enjoyed my stay. Everything in the rooms was updated. The one complaint I had was that the water pressure in the shower was so strong that it was painful. I used the fitness center one day, and I couldn't have been happier with it. It is bigger than most hotels' fitness centers, and it was located by large windows so that you could enjoy the view of the outdoors while you ran on the treadmill. I didn't use the walking trail, but the grounds seemed to be really pretty and I know a few people used the walking trail for their workouts in the morning, and they seemed to enjoy it. Lastly, the hotel is located within walking distance of a few fast-serve restaurants (Applebee's, Chipotle, and the like), as well as an indoor outlet mall. I wouldn't be upset to visit this hotel again. Updated rooms, extremely friendly staff, professional appearance - it was great.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2014

When we checked into the dog free hotel we got a room that smelled like wet dog, had white dog hair all over and even dog food scattered on the floor. Clearly no one vacuumed. When we got to our second room, we found out this was the norm for this hotel. We were supposed to get free breakfast with our stay (2). That took numerous calls and waiting for the vouchers to show up to only have them bring half of them. Checking in took almost 2.5 hours because of them telling us to wait in our room for vouchers and new room keys. Just what someone with allergies wants to hear, stay in the disgusting room and wait for us to take out time to bring you new keys. All the while with kids we promised we would take swimming. Breakfast, it was horrible, not even half of the food advertised was available. And the food that was, eew. there was more water than eggs in the "eggs". Lets just say the best western blew ya out of the water on this. The restaurant Bonnie and Clydes was almost worse, spoiled dressing, under cooked pizza, cold wings. We came to stay and not leave the entire time because of the restaurants and wanted a quick vacation of the hustle and bustle of life, ended up having to leave MANY times due to the hotel serving embarrassingly disgusting food. This is the 3rd bad experience in the last few months with HILTON. I am to the point that we will likely be looking into other chains after sticking with just Hilton brands for the last 5+ years.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton DFW Lakes ECC for 2 nights over the Memorial Day weekend with our two young children and had a great time! The location can't be beat! The hotel grounds are nothing short of amazing. The hotel staff was very helpful, friendly, and courteous. I arrived before my husband with both children and all of our luggage in tow, and the bellmen were quick to help me get everyone and everything settled into our room. For the price, this hotel can't be beat. It's a tremendous value. We didn't have any complaints about our room. Everything worked properly, and it was pretty quiet throughout our stay.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank OMommy
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Everything at this facility is top notch, including the meeting facilities! We attended a meeting here and had a great time. The hotel was full and still the guest rooms were quiet. Roads nearby were under construction at the time making it difficult to get to but that had nothing to do with the hotel. Loved every minute of our stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just came back from our office retreat, where we spent two nights in this Hilton. Very impressive. One thing that I liked was that they had buffet lunch and dinner. So, no worries about people with dietary needs or picky people. Their flourless chocolate cake was the best cake I have ever had. I can taste it right now. I wish they'd had it the second day...I was SO looking forward to eating it again.

Rooms are very nice and comfortable. One huge desk with granite desktop. Beautiful. Quiet too. Didn't get a chance to take advantage of the pool or work out room, but it looked very nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business