1,201 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungebonnie and clydeaustin ranchoutdoor poolbusiness hotelvery nice hotelgrapevine mills mallthe hotel stafffree shuttlebusiness tripclose to the airportroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffet
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This hotel was wonderful. It is located near DFW. It was clean, in great condition, and hotel staffwere very helpful. Check-in was fast. The restaurant had great food. The shuttle was on time in the morning to return to the airport.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We arrived late and called ahead to assure our reservation. There were no problems when we arrived, check-in was smooth and fast. Our room was bright and clean and very comfortable. The desk/table layout was especially convenient and the computer data and power connections were easy and very convenient. We enjoyed our stay immensely and discovered nearby downtown/Main Street in Grapevine, which was wonderful.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Delayed airport shuttle and very slow check-in due to understaffing made for slow start. Staff was most courteous and helpful. Breakfast bar at Vineyard average, low on fruit at times, no a good value. Room was excellent, bed only average and encumbered by "hot house" comforter (?) that is a slow cooker, and no light blanket option. Hmmm . . .

Reviewed March 6, 2014

no charm, no good food, middle of nowhere. the property is meant for conferences but if I wsa ever asked to go to a conference at that hotel, I wouldn't. The restaurant was particularly bad with only bad pizza and burgers as options.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonDFW, Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Daniel S.,

We appreciate your feedback. We were disappointed with your perspective as our facility sits on 45 acres directly across from Grapevine Mills Mall and multiple restaurants, golf courses, etc. We shall continue to work to enhance options on our restaurant menu which we presently rotate regularly. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Steve Haley, CHA

Reviewed March 3, 2014

At my check-in, I experienced a difficulty because I hadn't taken a proper step. They got me into my room even without it being fully resolved but everything was just fine by check-out. I really appreciated that they didn't make me wait in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business