1,202 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungebonnie and clydeaustin ranchoutdoor poolbusiness hotelvery nice hotelgrapevine mills mallthe hotel staffbusiness tripfree shuttleclose to the airportroom serviceenjoyed my stayrooms were very cleanbed was very comfortablebreakfast buffet
Reviewed March 6, 2014

no charm, no good food, middle of nowhere. the property is meant for conferences but if I wsa ever asked to go to a conference at that hotel, I wouldn't. The restaurant was particularly bad with only bad pizza and burgers as options.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonDFW, Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Daniel S.,

We appreciate your feedback. We were disappointed with your perspective as our facility sits on 45 acres directly across from Grapevine Mills Mall and multiple restaurants, golf courses, etc. We shall continue to work to enhance options on our restaurant menu which we presently rotate regularly. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Steve Haley, CHA

Reviewed March 3, 2014

At my check-in, I experienced a difficulty because I hadn't taken a proper step. They got me into my room even without it being fully resolved but everything was just fine by check-out. I really appreciated that they didn't make me wait in the lobby.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I went there for a fun weekend with an organization. Everyone I came in contact with at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. We had a meeting in the afternoon and a banquet that night in the same room. The staff worked very efficiently to get the room transformed from the meeting to a beautiful banquet room. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who was going to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I happened to be here for four days for the international conference of our Company SAF Holland. The facilities are really good for meetings but not really good for after meeting relaxation. Pure business class.

Room Tip: You can stay any room you like.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 27, 2014

We had stayed at the Gaylord Texan for two sleepless nights due to noisy people in the hallways and constant loud doorslamming. We moved to the Hilton and loved it. It was stylish, clean and very quiet. The outdoor pool and bar were very nice. The only negative I have is that there was only a shower in our room - I prefer to relax in a bathtub.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Kathy D.,

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us; we sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed the outdoor pool and bar! If you do stay with us again, please don't hesitate to request a room with a bath tub! We would be more than happy to accomodate you.

Kind regards,