“Pretty good”

Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I really enjoyed staying here. When we got to the room we immediately turned down the temperature left for a couple hours came back and the room never cooled off. On cleanliness, the bed skirt had white stuff caked into it and the other beds comforter was stained. The only inconvenience was the doors to the room. Every time someone's door would close, it slammed unless you closed it yourself. Overall what we paid for was worth staying here. We would definitely come back. And their food was amazing. Definitely get the quesadillas why you're there.

• Stayed: February 2014
There are newer reviews for Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The Hilton took care of me when I was stranded due to the ice storm. Even though I live 35 miles away, I was stranded due to the road conditions. The Hilton offered me a special rate and amenities bag with some essentials and I was able to sleep safely and peacefully. I even got to sleep in because it was across the street from where I worked!! NIce Job guys!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I spend there Sun-Thu enjoying easy going service both in hotel and in conference area. Breakfast and lunch had wide variety and lobby bar was cosy place to visit. Facilities show their age, but no complaints about that. Only thing was that it was winter storm time and premises vere a bit cool ones. Also noise cancellation between rooms / room & hallway wasn't that good - but it's the thing where I am used to in the US.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HiltonDFW, Manager at Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear Kingsley I,

Thanks for your kind words! We strive to deliver the best service possible and we truly are fortunate to have such a great team. We hope you come back to visit soon!

Steve Haley, CHA

Reviewed February 8, 2014

This hotel is definitely showing its age however service is good and facilities are clean. Some rooms have newer carpet and furniture however I do not think the upgrades qualify for a full renovation.

I spent four nights on two trips two weeks apart. On my first trip one of the treadmills in the gym were broken and by my second trip three of the treadmills were broken out of five machines. Definitely irritating to see that nothing had been fixed in the weeks since I was there last.

Hotel pick up from airport is quick and shuttle will drop you off almost anywhere in the vicinity. It is walking distance from the Grapevine Mills Mall and other chain dining establishments which came in handy because we did not rent a car.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have held multiple events at this property over the past three years. Each and every employee has gone out of their way to make my experience exceptional. Not just once, every single time. Outstanding and consistent customer service.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

My hotel was clean and quiet...I didn't spend much time in the room, but I had no complaints. The bathroom was kind of small, but not for one person...the bedding was very comfortable...One of the lamps did not work, but there was plenty of other lighting in the room...the bath tub had a stain in it, but it was still very clean...the maintenance man arrived shortly after check in to calk my toilet...strange...but that's ok.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I spent four nights for personal and business reasons and really enjoyed my stay. Great accommodations, good food and excellent service. It's a great conference destination choice. The huge outlet mall next door was amazing.