Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,132 results
All reviewstennis courtsthe executive loungeaustin ranchgreat hoteloutdoor poolbusiness hotelthe hotel staffgrapevine mills mallguest roomsroom servicefree shuttleenjoyed my staybusiness tripclose to the airportroom was spaciousbreakfast buffetshuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Room was good fitness center was second to nun pool good. but if you want breakfast be ready to pay a high price. (in my opion) over all it was a good place to stay the location was close to the airprot and to Grapevine mills mall.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Everything about our stay was perfect. The hotel is beautiful, rooms clean, and staff very helpful. The location is great - near the airport, shopping, quiet and traffic not congested. The Christmas decorations were also lovely in the lobby and throughout the hotel. We are almost always so pleased with any of the Hilton-family hotels. It was also nice to not have to pay for parking. The outside area was well-lit and we felt safe parking our car in the lot, walking to and from in the evening as well. We will definitely stay at this Hilton again!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We enjoyed the indoor pool while the temperature outside was 32 F. The hotel is located in family friendly area with lots of attractions. We look forward to returning in the summer to enjoy horseback riding, golf and the aquarium. We usually try to stay at a Hilton.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I enjoyed my stay. My husband was attending a conference, and I went along to keep him company. Very lovely hotel. Rooms were nicely furnished, I enjoyed having two desks to work from. Very comfortable leather recliner is a nice touch. Bathroom is nice, water pressure is not a problem. I love Hilton towels - the others upscale hotels should pay attention and offer their guests Hilton-size towels. Bedding is very nice, but unfortunately the mattress needed to be replaced. The husband and I rolled to the center every night. Excellent staff. Front desk folks are very pleasant and accommodating. Room service telephone people are pleasant, but the delivery people could stand to smile more often. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2013

It's a hotel experience that everyone would wants to have. The staff were very accomodating and helpful. The hotel is in a nice area offering shopping and family type restuarants. Historic Grapevine city is only about a 10 minute drive away and well decorated for the Christmas season.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple