“From the east coast, and loved the oysters!!”

Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar
Ranked #4 of 247 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stopped in before a show at Grapvine Opry.

We had oysters on the half shell as an appetizer. They were plump and tasty!

For dinner I had the special of two crab clusters and 1/2 pound of shrimp. Deliscous!! I can'twait ot go back.

Since it is a bar, it can get loud, but we were able to hold a descent conversation.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We had never been to Grapevine so we parked our car and walked up the street shopping for a restaurant...fresh off our flight into DFW. We are Cajun food lovers and crawfish is my go to choice, so the signs in the window won my heart.

If I was comparing it to an upscale restaurant my rating would probably be different, but for the prices here I couldn't find anything to complain about! Huge portions, very reasonable prices, great service and tasty food. Be advised though, nothing we ordered was lite fare.

The gumbo was the star...go for the bowl!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

When my wife and I are hungry from fresh fish we head to Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar. We discovered this Main Street jewel a couple of years ago and have been frequent guests ever since. The atmosphere, people and of course the food have been consistently satisfying. Big Fish is a great meeting place after work for a relaxing beverage and/or great meal! Weekdays are a breeze for grabbing a quick supper. While there can be a short wait time for tables on Friday and Saturday evenings, the reward is well worth it! Give Big Fish a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This place has a huge local following, but besides the food there is no redeeming factor to it. Its noisy, overcrowded and while the prices are great and the food is spectacular, the service is kind of crappy and the cleanliness of the bathrooms is outrageously poor bordering gross. Try Tolbert's instead.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Not a crawfish fan so I passed on those, which everyone else assured me were great. Shrimp dinner I had was great. Waitress was right there any time we wanted something, almost like she was psychic. It was very busy but nobody seemed to be waiting or wanting for anything. Saw some friends there that later told me it is like that every night. Fed seven people for under $100 and everyone left stuffed.