“Beautiful Setting”
Review of Beaumont Ranch

Beaumont Ranch
Reviewed March 13, 2008

My husband and I spent a couple of nights at the Beaumont Ranch for our honeymoon. We stayed in the old western town & thoroughly enjoyed all of the amenities. Our room was gorgeous and the staff friendly. We both had massages in the on-site spa & plan to go back for our anniversary!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ambeigh

Reviewed March 12, 2008

My family spent a few days at Beaumont Ranch. The weather was wonderful, being Texas, you never know. We booked the Lone Star Family Vacation that included a variety of activities and were able to upgrade if wanted. We went horseback riding and had a cattle drive. Then we enjoyed the spa where my husband and I got massages to get the kinks out from he horseback riding and cattle drive! The food was wonderful, especially when cooked outdoors at the chuckwagon. We loved Ed, the cook, he's a real character. If you live in the city it's a wonderful experience to get out of town where you can go outside and hear the cows instead of the traffic and see the stars. We would strongly recommend it for a fun getaway.

1  Thank PaisleysNana
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Well I just wanted to say that....I have never been to a place that had bad reviews...but I had to check this one out...It was worth the trip. I hope that most of the people that read this and the ones that are already posted, will make there own mind up as most of us do. This place has made some changes and and it is a hidden tresaure. If you want a place to get away and feel as if you have the run of a working ranch, this is the place to go. Yes sometimes you have to hunt for someone to help with that running toliet, but guess what, they fix it and then ask is there anything else we can get you while we are here. Let them know that you want to ride horses and off you go. If you want to fish, go and catch, and they always seem to have something going on that you can just fall into and enjoy yourself. And the fish fry on Friday night, is to die for. So if you are looking to have fun in the country then I say this is the only place to go. If you are looking for someone to be at your becken call then drive 35 more minutes and stay downtown Fort Worth. and leave this place to us. Thanks for the great time and the massage was the best ever!! We will see you soon as we will be back the kids loved it.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank MixnMore
Reviewed November 30, 2007

Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. With the exception of one or two employees, service at this facility is atrocious. Add to this the fact that it is family owned, which makes your attempts to complain futile. The rooms ARE nice and the setting is very beautiful, but the staff will seriously make your stay an unhappy one.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank HRCColorado
Reviewed April 30, 2007

I took my husband here to celebrate his birthday and everything they did was a disaster. First of all, I asked for a room with a shower, tv and internet and was told I would have all three things. But when we got there there was no shower, no working tv and no internet and they acted as if I was even rude for asking about it! We were then moved to another place...the guest house...but don't let the name fool you. It was a filthy, bug infested place where the water completely reaked of sulfur so badly that we actually smelled after taking a shower. We asked for massages in the same room by female masseuses and they agreed to that and then when we go there they said we couldn't do that. There was little communication with the staff and our stay was so bad that we left after dinner and did not stay the second night. When we called and wrote to complain they completely dismissed us and what we had to say. Do not bother wasting your time or money on this place because the service is terrible and there are lots of other ranches in Texas!

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TexasZiggy10
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 30, 2006

Don't waste your gas or money

• Stayed: May 2006
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed March 21, 2006

I just returned from the weekend at Beaumont Ranch in Grandview, Texas.

It was the worse place I have ever stayed. No amenities as described. I will never recommend or stay there again.

Not only was the little town dirty, with junk in most of the buildings, the roon I was in was also dirty. It looked like it had not been cleaned since the last guests stay.

The floors were dusty. Light bulbs out. Doors that would not shut, no phone service in the room. No clean towels.

The Owner and Coordinator ignored most of what was asked for or asked about or were down right rude.

• Stayed: March 2006
9  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Beaumont Ranch? Share your experiences!