“These Folks Know What They're Doing!”
Review of The Beaumont Ranch

The Beaumont Ranch
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Grandview
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed at Beaumont to help my sister-in-law prepare for my niece's wedding. Everything was great. But what I noticed first and foremost - these people (and that's EVERYONE) were very helpful and seemed to truly enjoy what they were doing - whether that was sweeping the floor, taking restaurant orders, serving hundreds of loud, rowdy guests, answering the phone, or spreading gravel - in appears that Beaumont Ranch treats their employees right and it shows. We enjoyed the rehearsal dinner there - with a delicious dinner. Then decorated for the wedding - forgot scissors? Here's a pair. Need some wasp spray? Here's a can. Need a golf cart? Here's the keys. Then the wedding and the wedding reception and dinner. Incredible. Can't speak to the pricing because I wasn't paying!

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We attended a wedding at the ranch. The plans for moving guests seemed to be in flux and we never knew for sure how we were being moved from the parking area to the wedding chapel to the reception, and ended up walking between the sites. The decorations were well done and the carriage ride for the bride was romantic. The band at the reception appears to play the Ranch frequently and was good. The food was average barbecue fare on a buffet with a salad bar. The bathrooms and facility are not very handicapped accessible. If you please the bride, that should be the main concern.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I went to Beaumont Ranch on Memorial Day to go zip lining with my sister-in-law. I had never been there before and was impressed by the look of the place. I had never been zip lining before and am honestly a little scared of heights, so it helped a lot that our guides, Scott and Brody, were very laid back and joked around with us. I enjoyed the course and was especially impressed with the last line, which was the longest and which we got to do twice. After going zip lining here, I want to go again!

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Nice time for our group of 29 . Spent most of the day with trail rides, driving the herd, zip line and skeet shooting. A wonderful dinner served up at sunset outside the barn. Steaks and chicken on the grill and vegetables and potatoes fired up in the dutch ovens. Unfortunately the accomodations for overnight stay and others were under construction. It will be nice when it's all finished.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

i stayed here at the end of december on a friday and saturday. i had groupon tickets for dinner and horse back ridding. due to a cold spell we didn't get to do the horse back rides, my grandson was also to young for the trail ride but was taken on a ride around the ranch with a handler leading the horse. if your kids are under 10 they can't ride solo ,so keep in mind this is not a place for young kids, not a lot to do to keep them entertained. i think spring and summer are better times to stay . if you want the cowboy experience and are not concerned about comfort this place is for you. the rooms are dated and rustic! claw foot bath tubs,hand sprayer no shower. very hard to bath without soaking the entire bathroom. our plumbing froze in the morning and we had to wait until it thawed to run water or flush the toilet, another problem with staying in winter! the food was ok but not that special , this was a buffet in a large barn that cold in winter and probally hot in summer. they did have heaters but it was to large to heat without a jacket. there was a band that was good and it helped to pass the time. overall the staff and owners were helpfull and tried to do what they could for us, i'm not totally disapointed and my grandson had some fun as this was his birthday,but i think the owners need to do alot of updating and include more activities for younger kids under 10.this could be a fun experience if it weren't so bare bones!