Yes it's past it's prime. Yes there are newer fancier options there. But they pick you up at the airport when they tell you, in a van with chilled water and snacks. Ricky the driver will give you a great narrative. They have popcorn out in the lobby. They take you to a restaurant if you like. The breakfast is out, the coffee is hot, and the staff really tries hard. Shameeka will smile behind the desk and help with anything you need. On an overnight connection through Dallas I could not have asked for more. This effort deserves a renovated property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn