Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Prairie-DFW-Arlington, TX
$115
$139
$128
Hyatt.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
$79
$59
$83
La Quinta
All reviewsroom keyan older hotelnew carpetwaffle makerpleasant stayhurricane harbordfwshuttlestadiumconventiontexasprairiefreeway
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I stayed one night. The hotel seems tired and in need of some fresh paint and decor. The area was a little spooky and I felt uneasy about leaving my car in the parking lot. It is very close to DFW and Six Flags. I felt this hotel barely met Hilton standards that's am used to.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Victor R, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Prairie-DFW-Arlington, TX, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

I woudl like to thank you for taking the time to write the feedback on your stay. We have plans to start renovations soon and would like to welcome you back on your next visit to Grand Prairie.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

This was by far the worst Hilton property we have stayed at. The location was convenient for Six Flags, and that is really the only good thing we have to say abut it. When we walked into our room it had a terrible musty smell. The room itself was tiny. It had 2 double beds (for 4 of us) and we were tripping all over each other. We called the front desk to get an extra blanket, and my son was asked to come down himself to get it. Between the heavily accented English by the front desk clerk and his surprise, he responded with "What?" and the guy then said "never mind, I will bring it it to your room". I have never been in a hotel that wasn't happy to bring you extra blankets, towels, etc.

The parking was not sufficient for the capacity of the hotel. We had to park overnight at the IHOP across the parking lot, which didn't feel particularly safe. The breakfast room was not sufficient for the capacity either. We had to stand around a few minutes before we were able to find a table and get our food. Nobody was wiping down tables, so I asked a lady that was bringing out food. She looked shocked that I asked her to wipe off the table with her rag.

The icing on the cake for us however, was when we were getting ready to go to bed. Imagine our surprise when we saw one of the biggest ROACHES we have ever seen! (The saying is true, things are bigger in Texas!) I have been in Motel 6's that were more comfortable and clean than this Hampton. Very disappointing for a Hilton property and we most definitely would not stay here again nor recommend it to anyone. There are plenty of other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Victor R, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Prairie-DFW-Arlington, TX, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2012

Thanks for the feedback on your stay,we will start renovations soon and we would like to welcome you back on your next visit to Grand Prairie.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

All was very good on our stay. We stayed 3 nights and the room and bed was very comfortable. Very pleasant staff and a great variety of breakfast to choose from. I will stay here next time I go to Six Flags. Free shuttle and very close to parks.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2012

We had to stay in Dallas an additional night due to getting bumped from our flight. We chose this hotel because of the free shuttle and proximity to DFW. The shuttle driver worked out great at pick-up and early morning drop-off. Check-in was quick and courteous and the room was clean and up to Hampton standards. We had an early flight the next day, so we caught the shuttle at its earliest time, which was 5:00 am. We would have missed our free breakfast, however the front desk staff made sure each of us had a breakfast-to-go bag before we hopped on the shuttle, which was right on time. Great job by the hotel staff! Also, if you show your room key at the IHOP that's next to the hotel, you'll get 20% off your bill.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2011

my room was not cold i went to the front desk and told them they told me that the maintence was busy but was going to put a work order i ask to speak to a manger on duty and she was so rude and did not help me at all what a terrible esperance

Room Tip: not to stay at this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family