The lady at the registration desk kept busy, but was not too friendly. She was on the phone with what seemed like registration business when I arrived, but didn't acknowledge me until after the end of the phone call (at least 10 minutes later). The bad: The a/c blows right across the work desk! Stains in the work chair. Bath tub fills up with a few inches of water during a shower. Toilet seat was loose. Tub leaks excessive water on floor when taking a shower. The wifi internet is extremely slow (only 500kbits/sec speed). Breakfast was okay, but the lady started shutting down the breakfast at least 5 minutes. When confront, she was very nice and helpful, though. This property appears to be very dated. Small sink counter top in restroom, which is not customary in the Hamptons that I have stayed in. For the amount of money that Hampton charges, the issues I noted are totally unacceptable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-DFW-Six Flags is perfectly situated near popular attractions like Hurricane Harbor, Globe Life Park and AT&T Stadium (formerly Cowboys Stadium). After a busy day relax and enjoy world-class service, complimentary WiFi, a business center, our refreshing pool and free hot breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Carlson, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (6 Flags)
- Hampton Inn Dallas/Arlington (Six Flags) Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hampton Inn Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hampton Inn