“Fresh everything!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Rochester, New York
“Fresh everything!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

My traveling companion was familiar with Ton's Mongolian so he showed me the ropes. It was so good, we ate here twice in 1 week. It is all you can eat for $10! You fill two bowls, 1 with raw meat/seafood and the other with every imaginable raw vegetable you want. You can pick from a variety of sauces as well or no sauce (Garlic, Soy, so many I can't remember). Then it is cooked over an open grill and presented piping hot on a plate to you, sesame seeds optional. Rice is on the table and your choice of drink.
I wish we had a place like this in Rochester

Visited April 2012

Dallas, Texas
“MONGOLIAN WITH TASTE”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

We have been visiting Ton's for 9 years now and it is the only Mongolian style restaurant where the food has taste. Their cooks use a mixture to moisten your meal and it adds to the taste of your selected sauces. Sunday after mass/church is the most crowded.

Texas
“LOVE this place!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Ton's was my first experience with a Mongolian-style buffet when a co-worker took me here 8 years ago. I got my wife and kids hooked on the place too, so anytime we're in the area, we try to stop in. I've taken a few friends here in the past as well and they've all loved it. The employees are always very friendly and there are familiar faces that I've seen on nearly every single one of my visits. My only complaint is that Ton's is over 2 hours away from my home.

Visited December 2011
Grand Prairie, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty but the same taste with each visit”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

You choose your meat, vegetables, and sauce, and watch your concoction being cooked. It's fresh and tasty. Don't worry too much about your sauce choice though. The cooks will add the house blend. I highly recommend a once in awhile visit but have found that no matter what ingredients you choose your dish will always taste the same. Therefore, even though it's minutes from our house, we only go a couple of times a year.

• Visited February 2011