“Great Stop”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Great Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We really like this place. It is halfway between two places we travel to regularly. We have stayed there three times. Never disappointed. Walking distance to several restaurants which we like when we have been driving all day. Really had no negatives at all. Clean comfortable quiet rooms.

Room Tip: We like the rooms facing the pool.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Peter D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for making the Smart Choice over and over. We sincerely appreciate your business and will do our best to meet your expectation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

We recently spent two nights at the Holiday Inn Express in Grand prairie Texas. When I first walked in the door I saw a sign they had posted stating "we want to be rated as exceptional by you. Being a frequent traveler I did have some doubt they would live up to that.

I came away pleasantly surprised. Starting with the best welcome bag I;ve ever receieved from a HI Express to the free popcorn, water and cookies they lived up to their promise. The room and work out facilities were also fine. Oh and the staff was very friendly too. Couple this with a various restaurants in the same complex it was a very convenient and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Steve B
Peter D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you for your business and glad to hear that we meet your expectation.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time staying here. The staff is very friendly. Nice pool area out front. The place is quiet and clean. Free food and beer Tuesday and Wednesday nights.Three channels they play blockbuster movies on at night. My kind of place.

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you for returning to our hotel for your lodging needs. We sincerely appreciate your business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

This hotel is close to I20, right at the exit. We enjoyed visiting Six flags & rangers game, and then resting at the Holiday Inn Express was joy. The people working at the hotel are friendly and knowledgeable. The morning breakfast was great. At end of everyday we enjoyed the pool and the soothing hot spa. Everything is amazing at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your business and glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and surrounding attraction.
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

The folks are very freindly, the breakfast was great. The rooms were great, I enjoyed the large TV and the comfy bed. Lawanda and the staff made this a special trip for us. We will be back to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Chan W
We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our amenity and services. I have share this comments with LaWanda and both of us like to say Thank you for your business!
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

This hotel has all the amenties, everything in perfect condtion. The best is the friendly staff. The rooms are great, large TV and the best beds. The breakfast was much more than I expected. Great job to the GM.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sandra S
We are delighted to hear the WOW for our services and amenities. Gives us one more reason to keep up what we are doing!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

Nice clean hotel in a convenient location. There are several restaurants and shops within walking distance. I called ahead and asked for an early check-in and such was granted. Nice amenities and quiet hotel which was exactly what I wanted at the time.

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank SuziQinTexas
Thank you for business and kind words!