“Nice location and next to Cheddars” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20

Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20
Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Houston
“Nice location and next to Cheddars”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I really liked the location since my trip was dual purpose; business in Dallas and recreation in Arlington. My family met me here since I had a couple days travel and we went to Six Flags during the day. We always get excited about eating at Cheddars so it was nice that the restaurant was perched near the hotel. The hotel was clean and well maintained. I did not care for the location of the pool, but we didn't use the pool. The free breakfast was great especially the hot cinnamon rolls. This is a nice hotel for

Room Tip: We had two rooms across from each other. Both were nice and everyone slept well.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Adam W
Peter D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thank you for your business and we are glad to hear that you were able to enjoyed the family along with business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
APACHE JUNCTION
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We made these reservations back in April when we arrived 5/19/12 with the group Run for the Wall, we were very pleased with the hotel and our room. The front desk personel was friendly and well trained, got us thru the checking in fast and smooth. I don't know what the regular rate was but we got a military rate :) We have stayed at several Holiday Inns and they have all been awesome. I would recomend this one in TX. a big #10 and all of the others across the USA.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank DeborahO228
Thank you for your kind words and your effort to recommend our hotel to others. We are delighted that you have enjoyed our true hospitality. I have shared your comments with each team member.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

Like this place. Close to both DAllas and Ft Worth. Lots of places to eat in a short drive. Grocery store and theater within walking distance.
Breakfast always plentiful. CLEAN hotel and nice people.
Only downside is air fresheners used in rooms. Don't know what they are exactly, but sometimes room are 'over perfumed'.
I always stay here. Good value.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank TrainingPro
am glad that you like our location and the convince around along with our people. We use a national supplier Ecolab for our cleaning product. I will ensure that our housekeeping gets aware of over spraying air freshener. Thank you and Look forward to see you in near future!
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

I stayed in this hotel mothers day weekend 2012. I choose this hotel from the great reviews listed and I was not disappointed. My grandmother (age 90) loves Tyler Perry "Plays" and we traveled to Grand Prairie, TX to see the saturday night show at the Verizon Theater. We live in lousiana, and my grammy does not travel, so I wanted to make sure that this mothers day was a rememerable one and indeed it was. The front desk clerk were so attentive and patient with my granny, the room were clean and beds were comfortable. My granny got a kick out of the TVs in the elevators. Breakfast was good and fresh, the breakfast attended was so good, that we tipped her. I cannot say enough about the generosity we received from all the hotel staff. This was a 4 generational trip (my grandmother, my mom, myself and my daughter) and we will never forget this hotel. I feel an addiction to it. Oh, lastly, great location.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank visitor081
Thank you for your kind words and glad that you have enjoyed our true hospitality. I have shared your comments with each team member.
Northglenn, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights on a recent business trip. Everything about this property was above average. I arrived ealy in the day (11am) and asked if I could check-in. The front desk clerk was very accommodating and called housekeeping to to see if a room was ready and sure enough it was. This small gesture of checking on this instead of a - no check-in isn't until later - carries alot of weight and indicates the importance of customer service at this property. The room itself was very clean and I had no complaints. The room included a coffee maker, small refrigerator and a small microwave. Housekeeping maintained it well. The bathroom was also very clean. The hotel also provided one evening appetizors and wince/beer for guests. The breakfast selection was good and the staff that maintained the areas was. The hotel location is excellent with resteraunts and movie theaters within walking distance. Overall a very good experience and I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AJK789
Peter D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
We sincerely appreciate you talking your valuable time to tell us about your recent stay experience at our hotel. We are delighted and feeling pride when our guest recognizes and appreciates our extra effort. I have shared your kind words with each of our team member.
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

Angie helped me book all five rooms and made sure we had everthing we needed during our 4 night stay. Earl checked us in at different arrival times and helped familiarize our family with the facility. Thanks LQ GP. Gary Collins

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gary C
Thank you for your feedback. We value and appreciate every comment which gives us the opportunity to be the Perfect in future.
Bossier City
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

The rooms were nice and the staff friendly, but thought the price was a bit high.

• Stayed June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Ecpayne
Thank you for considering and committing to our facility for your lodging needs in Dallas/Fort worth Area. We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our services and amenity.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Prairie
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#8 of 22 in Grand Prairie
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Arlington-South

Been to Holiday Inn Express Grand Prairie I-20? Share your experiences!