“Great barbecue, friendly employees, good price”

Spring Creek Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 206 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arlington, Texas
“Great barbecue, friendly employees, good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

I always enjoy coming here. They have friendly staff, and the barbecue is great. My husband usually has the ribs, which are cooked to perfection, and I usually get the chicken. I get so much I always have a second meal out of it. Then, they offer all of the sides you can eat for free. You can get really good ranch style beans, green beans,corn on the cob (which I do not recommend) or potato salad or cole slaw with your meal purchase. I enjoy both beans very much. Oh yeah, and all of the barbecue sauce you want too.
The sauce is very runny, but the flavor is yummy, and it runs into every crack and crevice of the meat.
They also serve the best ever yeast rolls hot at your table when they come out of the oven. Those things are just so good, and they melt in your mouth. I just wish they had honey to put on them. But since they don't, I usually soak mine in the barbecue sauce, and they are better than just awesome.
Overall, I never want for anything when I come here. I always get a great meal, and plenty of it, and if I use a coupon they send in the mail, I get a BOGO too. If you want great Texas barbecue with hospitality and a good value, this is the place to come.

• Visited July 2014

Georgia
“Great home BBQ restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm visiting from georgia and my family took me to spring creek For 4th of July to eat some home BBQ and it was a very pleasant experience. The BBQ sauce is delicious. All you can eat sides or you can choose a loaded bake potato. And I mean loaded. Staff is very helpful and always willing to assist you, even If it is for a picture. The bread is freshly made and they walk around to serve you some fresh baked bread. Clean, clean, clean. Which is a good reference. Baths are clean and tables are too.

Visited July 2014