“Not a great place to take kids.”
Review of Don Pablo's

Don Pablo's
Ranked #27 of 213 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Me my wife and daughter went to the restaurant at lunch time 12 noon, and there were a good amount of people there. It seemed like we were the only ones with a kid. The service was good but I know we weren't the only ones there. The food is priced okay but the drinks are kinda high "alcohol that is". I've been there many times but this time the food came out really quick. We were in and out in about a half an hour paid and all. No need to buy an appetizer they start you off with chips and salsa at no cost "Great Salsa!". Good place to unwind.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Don Pablo isn't what it used to be menu wise. It was busy when we went, but the service was inexcusably poor. Perhaps it was just a bad night, but I will be looking for somewhere else next visit.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I go here all the time. The food is always good. The service is unusually consistently fantastic, and the margaritas are delicious! (my favorite is the margarita with a swirl of sangria). We are vegetarians, and appreciate the veggie options, most especially the portobello fajitas. Also, the fact that most of their beans and rice are also vegetarian is fantastic. I like how you can switch out any of the side dishes. The corn spoon bread is amazing.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I have tasted way better tex mex in the area the best thing they have going is their queso blanco will never return

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was a great place to eat after a long day at Six Flags. My family really enjoyed the food and smiley service.