“Great food!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Great food!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I really like this place. Food is always good and hot. Staff is friendly! I have been here several times and always excellent

• Visited September 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Fresh Catfish Always”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have gone to Jimmy's on several occasions and never did I get a bad meal or not so fresh catfish or shrimp. The menu is very complete with a variety of foods but the best I think is the Shrimp and Catfish combo. The meal is well worth the money and served to order...not cold French fries or fish.
The environment is nothing to speak about but it is clean. The waiters are all friendly and it is easy to get in and out. Everytime I decide to take out....I end up just sitting there to enjoy the hot food. Best of all......food is not greasy....THEY use PEANUT OIL which is better and healthier than the cheap oil that stays on your food and your heart vessels.

Enjoy on me!!!