“So mediocre it could be Chili's”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 211 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I love country music but would prefer to be at a concert with a noise level this loud. Blastingly loud music and it was 5 PM. I ordered a cheeseburger which was a big hunk of meat that was pretty tasteless. The bun was delicious though. Steak fries were good but my son said his steak was just average. Our waitress was very attentive and sweet but I just can't see a return trip in my future. Tasty rolls but that's it.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Everything is good and most of it made from scratch. Love their Texas Ribeye and Caesar salad. Great fall of the bone rib appetizer. Only complaint is I ask for extra bread on my $35 to go orders and they do not give me any because I only have a main course and appetizer.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Easy seating. Steaks are always excellent, but sometimes very, very salty. Always great food and drinks specials are great. We go here at least twice a month.

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of travel this was the perfect meal to end the day. Server was attentive and food arrived promptly. Only thing that was confusing was their placement of the handicapped pArking. We were in the area visiting a family member who is disabled and has diffuculty walking. Handicap parking is not near the front door, but to the side of building.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The portions can be huge if you're not used to the Texas sized portions. The food and service was great too. Only thing I could possibly think wrong with the place is that the tables can be a bit sticky.