“Excel ant service and food”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 213 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I went for dinner with my family , we enjoy it , it was very good for what we spend , food was good and service was excel ant , our waiter was very good and helpful , thank you for all the staff for a good time , we will be back

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was excellent. They give you so much. The price was really nice. You get what you paid for. By the time I got my food I could not eat it all, I had to take it with me.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went with a group of 7 on our way to the 2013 Cotton Bowl to watch my Aggies! I remembered going once in the past and didn't remember it being good but I was over-ruled as we were in a hurry. Was pretty much full but were seated right away. Drinks came quickly and we had a good waiter. Most of our college students in the group knew what they wanted but I didn't so I asked waiter "what would you recommend between the catfish and the sirloin tips?". He said "how hungry are you? The sirloin tips are good and a LOT of food, served over rice and its a "big, bowl of food", the catfish is excellent but not as big a portion as the sirloin tips. VERY helpful since I was NOT overly hungry so chose catfish. Most of the rest of the party picked a combo meal (it had a name but don't remember), some picked ribs and chicken, two had surf and turf. My daughter had salmon and my wife, the skimpy eater just got potato skins (for $4.99? good deal). Our food came really quick,all was hot, and everything was just right. Got everyone's order right and the steaks were cooked as ordered. My catfish was surprisingly good (since this is basically a steak place), and plenty of food. Didn't care too much for the tarter sauce, it was just okay. And I had a small Caesar salad that was average. My daughter said her salmon was GREAT and the potato skins were a order of 4 large skins and very good. Great rolls were served when we were seated with cinnamon butter and they kept refilling them (did I mention I was with college kids??) the drinks were kept refilled and I was very pleased with the service. We were in and out, with a party of SEVEN in 40 minutes. Very impressive. The total bill was only $104 for 7 people. All the boys said there combos were good and the steaks looked juicy and well cooked. I will definitely give this another shot in the future.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Steaks here are equal to those of the best steakhouses , but priced like a family style affordable restaurant. Wednesdays, they have a special of sirloin with 2 veggies for $10.00, and you can add 5 shrimp for a few dollars more. i don't recommend the shrimp add on since there's plenty of food and the shrimp is pedestrian, but their steaks are wowsers!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We meet some friends for dinner- long wait, server took forever to take drink order much less even consider a refill. Food was average, it was extremely loud, so loud we could not even carry on a decent conversation. Definitely not the experience I have had with other Texas Roadhouse restuarants. We will not be visiting this one again for sure.