“Yummy Burgers”
Review of Mixed Up Burgers

Mixed Up Burgers
Ranked #2 of 211 Restaurants in Grand Prairie
Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

The burgers here are great. You can get all kinds of things mixed into the meat or you can get the 'Plain Jane'~ I've had burgers both ways and they are yummy! The fries are ok but the onion rings are to die for (but so greasy). I've also had the chicken strips that we're also ok. Just beware that they cook to order so it's not a great place to go for a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

If you want to avoid the normal chains, try the Patty Shack - now going under the title of Mixed Up Burger. They cook the toppings into the meat and add a special seasoning. I enjoyed the bacon Swiss and my daughter loved just the plain patty. The onion rings are hand dipped so not Cosco style. The wait staff was very nice to my daughter and I.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

We originally went here because of a Groupon, but we have gone back several times since. They make really good burgers. They put your extra stuff, like bacon or cheese, inside the beef instead of on top. The fries are also tasty.

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great big "slab-o-beef" burgers that taste as good as they look. You can mix it up however you like. Not expensive at all. The dining experience is casual and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

We've eaten here a couple of times and each time the burgers and fries were really good. They have a lot of options for ingredients to mix in. You can either design you own (my favorite) or order one of their already configured burgers. Either way you get a great burger. I do recommend that if you go there, make sure you have plenty of time because they are not fast.