“Love Loyd Park”
Review of Loyd Park

Loyd Park
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I hate to give a great review only because I selfishly want to keep this gem to myself...but they do such an excellent job at this park I can't keep quiet.
We are locals and have only camped here a few times but go to the park almost weekly in season. It is always very well maintained and clean. The park staff are awesome, super helpful and friendly. The campsites are large with many private and quiet. Other areas where you will find a more party atmosphere (typically the ones closer to the lake by the boat ramp). They have full hook ups for RVs with power and dumping.
If you are launching your boat here they have a great 4 lane ramp with a boat dock for easily picking up people. However if you are not seasoned at launching you may want to launch at the Oasis especially if putting in or pulling off at night, the ramp at Loyd park is not very well lit and if you don't know where you are going you could get yourself in some trouble. Once you get off the lake with a boat they have an area that is well lit and has a trash can and hose to clean the boat off as you are exiting the park

2  Thank MissElizabeth8-D

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We did practice camping last night at Loyd Park. We were amazed at the overall condition of the park. The bathroom/showers were clean and well stocked. The grounds were trash free EVERYWHERE!! Our campsite was roomy and shaded and the neighbors were friendly. We lit a fire and toasted marshmallows and even the dog was very happy!! The lake and boat facilities were well arranged as were many non camping picnic spots.

1  Thank lola22259
Reviewed April 4, 2012

Lovely park - staff is everywhere keeping it clean and there are tons of picnic tables and a nice beach area. We toured all the overnight camping spots and everything looked clean and well maintained. Lots of pretty spots to choose from. The cabins look adorable. Cannot wait to stay there for birthday this June.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

I had a very enjoyable weekend in Piney Woods cabin number 166 at Loyd Park. The cabin and its surrounding area is quiet,clean,roomy, plenty of amenities, and awesome lake access. The park itself has beautifully kept grounds,clean communal bathrooms/changing area and are well maintained. All of the campers around the cabin area were quiet and respectful. My overall experience was peaceful and enjoyable. One reason why this park was so quiet and peaceful was probably because of the fact that I did NOT come during a holiday weekend. The only small complaint I have is that they closed the canoeing and kayaking rental area due to low water. I wished they had informed mr that they were expecting to do that when I called about information on the canoeing and kayaking earlier that week .

2  Thank vgg1982