I was greeted by the staff immediately upon entering. All were very friendly. Room was larger than I expected. Plenty of space for the 3 of us. Really liked the options on the tv. The movies were a little pricey but I really wasn't there for that option. If ya had kids I would chose to use the tv movies. It would be cheaper than the cinemas. Pillows and bed were extremely comfy.Nice breakfast in the morning. Will definitely stay there again. Very convenient to Six Flags. I didn't use room service or kids activities.....so I gave it 4 stars just to keep the scores high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie is located 2.4 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and only 3.6 miles from AT&T Stadium. The streamlined rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, separate living areas and pull-out sofas. They also come with mini-fridges, work areas and coffeemakers. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, parking and an area shuttle. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour exercise room and a coffee/cocktails bar. There's also a 24/7 made-to-order menu and a grab-and-go market, as well as a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Prairie