Drove up at night to a parking lot that had a huge fence around it - not sure what that meant but I was alone and didn't feel comfortable. The front desk staff is not well trained. The food for lunch and dinner was not great, better to drive 3 miles south to the mall to eat. The breakfast was good. Rooms are clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie is located 2.4 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and only 3.6 miles from AT&T Stadium. The streamlined rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, separate living areas and pull-out sofas. They also come with mini-fridges, work areas and coffeemakers. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, parking and an area shuttle. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour exercise room and a coffee/cocktails bar. There's also a 24/7 made-to-order menu and a grab-and-go market, as well as a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Prairie