As with all Hyatt Places I have stayed at it was clean well laid out and spacious. the lobby is nice and relaxing with 24hr a day food service. They have a bar as well as many tv's in the lobby. The rooms are large and very clean. The staff at this Hotel was amazing they always had a smile on there faces and greeted you upon arrival. One night I came back to the hotel during a horrible rain storm and a hotel employee was waiting at the door with a towel. I was here for a week and it was very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie is located 2.4 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and only 3.6 miles from AT&T Stadium. The streamlined rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, separate living areas and pull-out sofas. They also come with mini-fridges, work areas and coffeemakers. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, parking and an area shuttle. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour exercise room and a coffee/cocktails bar. There's also a 24/7 made-to-order menu and a grab-and-go market, as well as a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Prairie