Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie
Country Inn
$115
$59
$83
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
$79
All reviewssix flagsstarbucks coffeesitting areafamily vacationshuttle servicecowboys gamegreat ratehot itemsdfw airportoatmealfort worthstayed for one nightenjoyed our staycustomer servicewould definitely stay here againhurricane harborrooms are large
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were really pleased with this hotel....it is a good location if you will be going to both Fort Worth and Dallas, as well as Arlington. Conveniently located right near the freeway and Six Flags. The hot breakfast was good and the staff was very welcoming and accommodating. We enjoyed our stay and we were really happy with this choice.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank madame2010
Melanie G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

So happy that you enjoyed your stay and that the Staff was able to help you focus on your trip and have the hotel be the comfortable backdrop of your trip.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My wife and I found ourselves having to spend the night near DFW due to weather issues in February. We were disappointed to learn that both the Hyatt Regency and Grand Hyatt at DFW were completely booked, so we were referred to this hotel. We did not expect much; however, after a short shuttle ride from the airport, we found this to be a recently renovated hotel with amenities which rivaled those at the Hyatt properties at DFW. The rooms were clean and quiet. The hotel staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful. They provided a shuttle to take us to a restaurant five miles away and returned to get us after the meal. I would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend it to business and leisure travelers alike.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WCoxFayetteville_AR

It is great that you were able to enjoy the value added amenities we offer our guests and we thank you for your wonderful comments. We look forward to your next stay at the Hyatt Place.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have stayed 3 hotels near DFW, so far, this one is the best. The staffs working in this hotel are very friendly. The room is very clean.

This hotel is next to a pawnshop after exit from highway 360, you need to turn right immediately at the traffic light. There is a hamburger restaurant in walking distance.

Daily free breakfast includes cereals, waffle, sandwich, bagel, muffin and various drink, milk, coffee, orange juice, apple juice and vegetable juice.

The only thing they need to improve is the INTERNET speed. It is unbearable slow. I have tested it during my stay. At night, the WIFI speed is about 100k download/upload with data loss. I cannot make even SKYPE call.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Conghua Y

Thank you so much for your response. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and also thank you for the feedback. We are working with our internet provider right now to have any speed issues corrected so that future travels will not be impacted.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great place to stay! Rooms are very clean and very comfortable. Great breakfast! The staff here is AMAZING! I have never met so many helpful, friendly and hard working employees who care a lot about your stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Melanie G, General Manager at Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Hello Stewardess79

It is always such a pleasure receiving a happy review. My staff and I work very hard to make sure that we are a pleasant backdrop to a wonderful trip. I look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely, The General Manager

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We stayed on 6th floor. The location is perfect for us, it's between Grapevine and Six flags-two places with interesting things to do as family. The side down was, during our stay there were teenagers-like gangs, pants on the ground-running around the hallway, talking loud in the middle of the night. It was probably their first time to stay in a hotel. We called the service desk and they were quick on responding. Also, the hallway smells smoke and sometimes it goes in our room.
On the good side, the room has 2 Queen beds, 2 counters and a sink-biggest flat screen TV I've seen in a hotel, the room has so much character to it. I also liked the living room with extra couch. I was very pleased.

Room Tip: Pick the top floor! The view is very good day and night! Spot six Flags to the South and Hurricane Harbor to the West!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Hello CSRIASO,

I apologize if you were disrupted during your stay from noisy guests but I am glad to hear you told my staff because we are happy to make sure that every guest stay is an excellent one and if that means reminding our fellow guests to be courteous of others, than that is what we will do. Also, this is a non smoking hotel, so you may rest assured if someone is smoking we handle it right away.

Sincerely, The General Manager.