We stayed here with my sister in-law, our two children, her two children, and her teenage daughter's friend. All three adults, 3 young children, and 2 teenagers were happy. You really can't ask for much more than that, can you?
The only thing I could criticize would be breakfast. In general, Hyatt Place does not have a great continental breakfast if you are traveling with children. Free waffles would be greatly appreciated. I'm hoping they switch Hyatt Place to the new Hyatt House type of breakfast "buffet"!
Hyatt rarely disappoints! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly remodeled, the Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie is located 2.4 miles from Six Flags Over Texas and only 3.6 miles from AT&T Stadium. The streamlined rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, separate living areas and pull-out sofas. They also come with mini-fridges, work areas and coffeemakers. The hotel offers complimentary hot breakfast, parking and an area shuttle. Other amenities include an outdoor pool, a 24-hour exercise room and a coffee/cocktails bar. There's also a 24/7 made-to-order menu and a grab-and-go market, as well as a business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Place Dallas/North Arlington/Grand Prairie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grand Prairie Hotel Grand Prairie
- Hyatt Place Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie Hyatt
- Hyatt Grand Prairie