“Great Customer Service!!”

Riverside Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful golf course designed to challenge players of all abilities.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Had a great time golfing at this hidden gem. Had golfed the Cowboy Country Club two days before and for the value this was hands down the better experience. Course was in great shape. We had to wait over an hour for our cab that never showed up. Assistant GM and head professional Nathan Gillespy offered a ride back to our hotel by a clubhouse attendant. We excepted, thanks again for saving us Nathan! We will be back next year for sure. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I like the course and enjoy playing it every now and then. When I park my vehicle in the lot, I remove everything and carry it in my golf bag. I've had my truck broken into in their lot and the Grand Prairie Police noted it was a frequent occurance. Nothing at the course faces the parking lot so it is open game for the seedier side of humanity. Just leave nothing that can be seen through the windows. Aside from that, the course is very playable for both the casual golfer and the lower handicap golfer.

Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is the best golf value in town. If you dont know how to play in the wind dont go but if you like a challenging link course this is the place for you. This course is conveniently located close to highways and the DFW airport. When you in the Dallas area visit this course and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Had a 10 am tee time on a Friday and took 2 hours and 40 minutes to play the front nine. During this time it was not uncommon to have 4 groups on one hole.

Having endured this 2 hr and 40 min round my buddy and I decided we were not going to be able to play the back nine so we went in the clubhouse for a 9 hole rain check to come back at a later
date. Not only did the general manager of the golf course tell us we were on pace and that the back nine played
faster but that we were lying about how long it took is to play the front 9.

Having spent 9 years in the golf business I was shocked by the way this guy was trying to discount every thing I was telling him. Needless to say after I educated him we received our rain check, not that I will use it at this point.

So if you like 5 1/2 hour rounds of golf with rude management and so so course conditions this is the place for you!