“Great Links course!”

Riverside Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful golf course designed to challenge players of all abilities.
Dallas, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great Links course!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is the best golf value in town. If you dont know how to play in the wind dont go but if you like a challenging link course this is the place for you. This course is conveniently located close to highways and the DFW airport. When you in the Dallas area visit this course and you will not be disappointed.

Visited May 2012

Trophy Club, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sorry course, sorry management!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

Had a 10 am tee time on a Friday and took 2 hours and 40 minutes to play the front nine. During this time it was not uncommon to have 4 groups on one hole.

Having endured this 2 hr and 40 min round my buddy and I decided we were not going to be able to play the back nine so we went in the clubhouse for a 9 hole rain check to come back at a later
date. Not only did the general manager of the golf course tell us we were on pace and that the back nine played
faster but that we were lying about how long it took is to play the front 9.

Having spent 9 years in the golf business I was shocked by the way this guy was trying to discount every thing I was telling him. Needless to say after I educated him we received our rain check, not that I will use it at this point.

So if you like 5 1/2 hour rounds of golf with rude management and so so course conditions this is the place for you!