“Great stay In Grand prairie”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Edinburg, Texas, USA
“Great stay In Grand prairie”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Good place to stay Enjoyed the overall area Everyone very Friendly Great Service staff Location was great quick access to highway Lots of places to shop in the area outlets and mall. Great area to take a family trip about 10 min. from Six flags Rooms are very Clean and spacious

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, October 27, 2014
We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here in Grand Prairie! Thank you for leaving your feed back for everyone to see. I hear that starting in 2015 a new water theme park will be in construction next to us off of HW161. Maybe you will get the opportunity to bring the kids once it is complete! Hope to see you all again soon, have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed July 17, 2014

My son and I stayed here full day after he had an out patient procedure done at the hospital. I arrived at the hotel at 1115 in the morning and thankfully was allowed to check in earlier than normal.

Hotel is easy to find, parking was plentiful and the lobby area was tastefully decorated. Check in was quick and efficient.

We booked a two room and suite and all I can is wow....beautiful, spacious room with living room and separate king size bedroom. Living room was spacious and clean with a table, sleeper couch and TV. Microwave and fridge as well. Bathroom was huge and had two entries; one that lead to the bedroom area and the second into the living area. Bedroom was huge, king bed and another TV. Bed was comfortable. And I was glad to have the two TVs so that my son could watch cartoons on one TV and I could watch something else on another. The room was extremely comfortable to be in all day and I was glad to have such a comfortable room.

We only left the room briefly for dinner and a quick trip to Walmart so we did not use any of the other amenities of the hotel . We could see the pool from our room and it did look clean but it was April and sill cool. Plenty of restaurants within a 5 min drive and an outlet mall is located about 10 min away. Arlington minutes away as well.

Breakfast was over by the time we got up so we did not eat. If I remember correctly, I saw a few adult beverages put out in the evening and there was also water with lemon put out as well.

Wifi worked great in my room and it was fast. Good selection of TV channels.

Overall, a great hotel. I didn't interact with the staff much other than the woman who checked me in and the manager briefly.

I would def stay again without hesitation.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Well hello Eathansmom06. I remember checking you in! I am so happy we could make this trip comfortable for you and your son. I sincerely hope that he has made a full recovery! You do remember correctly, what you saw in the evening is our complementary Managers Reception (Mon-Thurs from 5-7). We had recently had our internet and cable upgraded so, I am very pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate that for you. Please come see us again soon! Maybe you can treat your son to a baseball game at the Airhogs Stadium, Palace of Wax Museum, or Six Flags! Our front desk staff will be more than happy to give you more information and coupons if needed. Thank you for sharing your experience with others!
Charlotte
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very nice rooms, very nice guy at check in. Very helpful. Afternoon reception with free drinks, etc. which is very nice. Right off of I-20. A little pricy, but one of the few rooms available in the area. A card with the tv channels on it would be nice but we could not find one. A nice place to stay, but a little pricy.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hi Charlotte, thank you for your kind review. We are so happy that you enjoyed our Managers Reception. Although our rates fluctuate, you may find it more accommodating to pay a small extra fee for and upgraded suite. Here at this location we offer Executive King Suites, Jacuzzi Suites, and Two Room Suites as well. Book your room in advance to receive additional discounts. If you get the opportunity to come to town in the future, you may want to visit the Grand Prairie Premium Outlet Mall. It is conveniently located right on the other side of the highway from us. We hope to see you again in the future!
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I stayed with my parents here while in Grand Prairie. The room and bathroom was spacious and clean! My parents had a king size bed and I had a little fold-out bed. It looked really uncomfortable, but I actually had an amazing night's sleep each night I stayed there. We were in a room right next to the elevator, but we didn't even hear it, so we were not disturbed. They had a yummy hot breakfast (eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy), along with other fixins and waffles. The staff was friendly and very welcoming. The only thing that I wish I'd done was bring a bathing suit so I could have gone swimming at the nice pool area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Wow wow wow!!! Well, you can't get a better review than that! Thank you Alyssa, we are so happy you enjoyed your time here in Grand Prairie! The next time you are here with us please join us for our newly revised Managers Reception (Mon-Thurs 5-7). I would love to have the opportunity to meet you and your family and personally thank you all!
abilene, United States
Reviewed July 8, 2014

breakfast vary good and the lady was vary professional working kitchen/so was the one at front desk everyone was great always is been going to this motel for about 3 yrs. parking a littl tight but can manage. I'm pulling a 16 ft. trailer for my businesses.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your loyalty and wonderful review Robert! Your feedback really means allot to us. I can't wait to tell the team what a wonderful job they are doing. Drive safe out there and see you again soon!
Canton, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We take our youth group to stay here often on retreats. We are always treated very kind. We are often given early check- in so kids have more time at pool. We had forgot our tax exempt card paper but the staff were so kind to offer us a form and take care of it for us.Rooms are the cleanest I have found. Some noise from trucks next door but I haven't found a quiet hotel anywhere. Noise is expected in the city. Overall great service and stay always.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you Michael! We sure do appreciate your spectacular review!!! Have you gotten a chance to take the kids over to The Air Hogs Stadium yet? It is a really cool minor league baseball stadium that has the Wide World of Parks Kid Zone, restaurants, and a swimming pool practically on the field! Let’s not forget to mention it's only $8 per seat. Please see the front desk next time if you are interested and we will have more information available for you. Hope to see you again soon!