“Quick Trip Stay At The LQ”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
“Quick Trip Stay At The LQ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

This is the nicest LQ I've ever stayed in. It's close to all the action as well, the rooms are nice and large, the staff is ready to help, and the pool and workout room are great too! The breakfast is average, but the hotel is off the highway and is very close to many restaurants! Also the area isn't bad either.
If you're in the area give this hotel a try! :)

Stayed June 2014
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, September 22, 2014
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay here with us! You are right; there is so much to do here in the DFW area! We are centrally located in the middle of all the action. Or if you prefer to stay indoors, you are more than welcome to relax while reveling in all of the amenities that our hotel offers. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We stay in Grand Prairie about two to three times a year, visiting family in the area. We had a "favorite" hotel that we had stayed at many times befored but it is getting a little run down. We saw the La Quinta on our last trip and decided to try it next time out.....and this stay was next time out! The hotel is new and fresh, the beds were very comfortable to us, the rooms well layed out, the breakfast was well stocked and the employees were all exceptionally friendly. We throughly enjoyed our stay and this will be our new "home away from home" while in Grand Prairie.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, September 15, 2014
Wow! What a wonderful review! We would be honored to be your new "home away from home"! Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing your experience with others. Next time you are here with us please join us for our complementary Managers Reception (Mon-Thurs 5-7)so that I can personally thank you!
Arizona
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were on a road trip with our dog in March and stayed at many different hotels along the way, but the La Quinta in Grand Prairie was exceptionally friendly and beautiful. It's a new hotel and the interior was so nicely designed and decorated that it could be compared to a Hilton. Easy access from I 20. It includes a continental breakfast with quite a variety of choices. The staff were very helpful and friendly and really made our pet feel welcomed too. There's also a nice big yard outside that allowed our pet to really stretch out and explore. The rooms were very clean and comfortable too. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit--with or without our dog!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Kristy I, Guest Relations Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, September 11, 2014
We are so happy you all (including your furry baby) enjoyed your time here with us in Grand Prairie! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. Our entire staff works so hard in every aspect to make our La Quinta Inn and Suites a stay you will enjoy and remember! The next time you are in town, we would love for you to come see us again so that I can personally thank you!
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I stayed in this hotel because it was near Arlington airport. The personnel were excellent and polite. They helped me with everything I needed to do my business. I totally recommend this to everyone that has things to do around the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Melissa B, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Thank you so much for such an amazing review! I am so happy to know our staff was able to take such good care of your needs while you were here. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them and look forward to having you stay with us again next time your work brings you back to the Arlington/Grand Prairie area.
Anaheim, California
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Nice desk clerk at 1130 pm check in, comfortable bed/ room, decent breakfast.. I'd stay here again given the need. Convenient to the highway at least. Breakfast was as ezpected . Waffles and cereal, sausa and eggs. At least the sausage was decent

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us while you were in Grand Prairie. I am happy to see that our Front Desk Representative was able to provide you with an excellent level of customer service and that you were able to enjoy the menu items we provide at breakfast. We hope to see you again next time you travel to our area.
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

When we got there we went straight to bed. The room was so neat and clean. One thing I did not like is that the coffee pot
is in the bathroom, next to the toilet. Very unsanitary. Breakfast was awesome the next morning. A variety of foods to choose from. Very clean breakfast area.
The cleaning ladies were very friendly. I will recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very happy that you enjoyed the breakfast selection we provide and that you found your room to be exceptionally clean. Cleanliness is one of the most important aspects of a hotel. I will be sure to pass your praises along to our Housekeeping Team.