“Awesome Hotel for the Family”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Edinburg, Texas
“Awesome Hotel for the Family”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We arrived a little late but it was a quick check in......Its close to the Cowboy Stadium which was a plus....Beautifully decorated and an elegant breakfast area....just as fast exit! Awesome Hotel by the way they provided two rooms as per request without a problem. Great personnel.

Room Tip: Choose rooms facing the City of Dallas on the East side at the top of the building......It's bea...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Nolen M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We value our guests feedback greatly. Please keep us in mind for the upcoming Dallas Cowboys season as your hotel of choice.

Nolen Millender

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Loveland, Ohio
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed here for 2 nights on Dec. 3rd and 4th. This is a very nice hotel. Marble, fountains, beautiful decor. The staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms are very big and modern. Everything was excellent except for.........well.... they have a really large breakfast in the mornings, really anything you want to eat. The scrambled eggs they had were very watery and tasteless. But if that is only thing wrong in a great hotel, I can deal with that. Great place to stay when in Dallas.

Bob M.

Room Tip: I liked the room on the first floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Nolen M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, February 2, 2013
Thank you for the review and for the great compliments about the hotel. We were definitely going for a luxurious and modern look and I am glad that you thought we acheived it! Thank you also for the note about the eggs and I will look into it. I want to make sure we have zero issues here, not just one minor issue. Please contact myself or my staff at the hotel for any future travel needs you may have.

Sayre, Oklahoma
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Just got back from a weekend stay at this motel. The staff and facility could not have been nicer. Easy to get to and close to shopping, dining etc. The pool was lovely. The landscaping was nice. We truly enjoyed our stay and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the reccomendation and the great review. I am happy to read that you had an excellent stay. Please feel free to contact myself or my staff for any future travel needs. Perhaps you can come visit the area during the summer when Hurricane Harbor and Six Flags are open, both only about 5 minutes away.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Arrived early for a bowling tournament and they had my room ready! The building was simply beautiful for economy travel and the room was so cozy, clean and comfortable. I was most impressed and pleased. I recommend the service and quality of the hotel to anyone in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review of the hotel and your trip last November. Our proximity to the bowling alley where the tournament is held as well as many of the different attractions in DFW (Six Flags, Ranger Stadium, Cowboys Stadium, etc.) make us ideal for the bowling tournaments that come into the area. I am glad to hear that you were happy with your choice and we hope to see you again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I've stayed at Laquita hotels every time I travel, my dad insists on staying at them. I've been to different ones all over the country, this is the nicest one I've ever stayed at. I even sent my dad pictures of everything when we got there. My husband and I went to the cowboys game and it was minutes from the stadium. When we thought about taking a taxi they were so helpful at the front desk. If you have to stay at a hotel for any reason this should be where you stay, you will be so happy you did.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your review, and especially for the wonderful compliments! We take a lot of pride in our hotel and the service we provide here. I am always glad to know when we have hit the mark. When we built the hotel, we tried to go the extra mile with many upgrades to the decor. To hear you say it is the nicest La Quinta you have stayed at makes that money well spent. We hope to see you again next season! Go Cowboys!