“New day tabernacle”

Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
New York City, New York
“New day tabernacle”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My church family and my self love the La Quinta Inn. In Dallas Texas we loved the rooms the staff was great and most of all Ms. Melissa is an asset to your hotel she go's out her way to make our stay all it could be she's the best.

Room Tip: Get the king deluxe room feels like home
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
nolen, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you for the review, and thank you so much for the compliment on the hotel and specifically Melissa. I will let her know about this review and she will be happy to know that she helped make your stay a great one. As always, any of us are available at the hotel to help you with any future stays or in any other way we can be of service.

Nolen Millender

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Arlington, Texas, United States
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The hotel was very clean and everyone was very professional. i was able to get the conference room everything was setup very nice breakfast in the morning was good. I will let all my friends and coworkers and business no that this is a very 5 star hotel to go to if you want good clean room and outstand customer service it start with the front Desk and they did a great job.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
nolen, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to place this review. We at the hotel really appreciate it as it helps us to improve our service. We certainly feel we are a 5 star hotel and I am glad you felt the same during your stay. Please feel free to have any of your co-workers contact me directly if they would like some help setting up a reservation.

Irving, TX
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is a great hotel. The staff is very friendly, and the service is fast. The rooms are great. I would recommend staying in this hotel if you are in the area. The food that I had tasted delicious, and the meeting room that we held our event was just the right size. Nolan, the manager, introduced himself. He was very professional.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to place this review. We really appreciate the feedback from our guests. Thank sfor the compliments on the food! I will pass this along to our breakfast attendant and let her know. Please contact either myself or my staff at the hotel and we will be happy to help you set up any future stays.

Lubbock, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 27, 2012

This new LQ was very modern, clean and the king suite was a great value plus it's large size was perfect to accommodate our whole family. The pool and spa looked very nice, although we didn't have time to enjoy it. Getting to the hotel is a little tricky with current construction, but it was a nice stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for the review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Perhaps next time you will be able to enjoy our outdoor pool and jacuzzi area. Even though the construction is a half mile down the road, it can be a bit of an eye sore. It is my understanding that they will wrap up soon. Feel free to call the hotel and ask for myself or any of my staff and we will be more than happy to set you up with a future stay.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now and am always pleased after my stay. Staff is very nice and very helpful. Would also recommend using them for hosting activities or functions in their meeting room as I have also done that and it was also a pleasurable experience.

• Stayed May 2012
Thank you for the review and thank you for the reccomendation for events at our hotel. This is such a great area to bring a group of any kind. Whether it's an outing to go see the Rangers or the Cowboys, or maybe just some shopping at one of the three malls within 5 miles (Parks Mall, Arlington Highlands, and the brand new Paragon Outlet Mall), South Grand Prairie is a can't miss area. We look forward to the next time you stay wiith us and another opportunity to provide great service.

Southlake, Texas
Reviewed July 27, 2012

The team at LaQuinta was wonderful through every step of my needs. I booked the hotel for several overnight stays for employees that were helping out with some hiring and training. Booked their meeting room for interviewing twice and then for 2 days of mass training. Every time I was there, whatever employee was working the desk was gracious and helpful--even recommending places to order food and printing out maps on how to get places! They went above and beyond on helping us with meeting needs. I have booked 13 co-workers to stay there in a couple weeks while we open a store at the new outlet mall. I feel secure they will all have a great experience. Thanks for the great service!

Room Tip: 3 levels of rooms to choose from--2 room suite, junior suite and regular room--all are great but I p...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the review! We are all really looking forward to getting some good shopping in when the Paragon Outlet Mall opens up the weekend of August 10th, 2012. We were more than happy to help out in whatever way we can during your meeting and overnight stays. Looking forward to having your co-workers here in a couple weeks.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel is great. We try to stay there eveyrtime we are in the Grand Prairie area! The staff is always friendly and helpful, the complimentary breakfast is wonderufl, very yummy and has lots of different options to suit all! The location is very convenient, the neds are comfortable, the rooms are always clean. I love this place, and try to book all work travel here as well.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the review! I want you to know that I pass these along to all of my staff, whether good or bad, so that we can use the feedback to improve. We feel the two most important things that hotel staff can provide is cleanliness and friendliness. I am glad that you feel we are providing those things very well here. Feel free to contact myself or my staff at the hotel for any future travel needs.