“Superb Customer Service”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The customer service and staff at this hotel is off the charts. They are extremely accommodating and attentive. We are a corporate customer and our employees rave about this hotel. La Quinta Grand Prairie South is a must if visiting the area. We done and keep up the good work!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your review! We value all of our corporate clients and I am happy to see that we have been taking care of yours. As always, I or my staff can be reached at the hotel directly for any assistance.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

LaQuinta is the perfect place to have Family Reunions. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The site on I-20 is beautiful and Everybody loved the rooms. Nolen made the planning easy and our stay was stress free.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back side are very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for the review and for deciding on our hotel to have your family reunion! I hope that you guys had a great time catching up with family during your stay. I also hope you had time to visit Joe Pool Lake, just 5 minutes south of our hotel. It is a great place for a group outing.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

La Quinta Grand Prairie South serves as the hotel for our events guests in the past 3 years after trail runs with other hotels in the area. Unlike before, our guests love coming back again because of their great experience at this hotel. The rooms are well lit and comfortable. The facility is neat and non-smoking. The reception area is quite inviting. Guests check in and check out is without any problem. Staff members are charming and willing assist. Based on our guests responses, my family decided to spend a weekend in the hotel. We enjoyed the stay and we have kept the pattern once a quarter since then.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words. I pass these reviews (good or bad) on to my staff and they will be happy to hear we acheived our goal with your stays. For many people, the central location of our hotel in Grand Prairie is great to split the difference between Dallas and Forth Worth.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

La Quinta is exceptional with there customer service and over-all performance. I was so pleased with there attintiveness to my needs.
I was very impressed the rooms are so cozy and comfortable. i would not stay any where else. I rate them 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. We value all of our guests experiences and I am glad to see that you have had a good one. Feel free to call us directly for any future needs in the area. Next time you come, try to make time to go to Traders Village. It is a giant market/carnival less than 5 minutes away. Everyone that spends time there raves about it!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were bringing the kids to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, when I was looking for hotels close to the attractions, the La Quinta popped for a few reasons; Take note for all moms who plan the vacations!

This is a new nonsmoking hotel, they serve a free hot breakfast,(fill up the kids early), outdoor pool, (wear the kids out), they have queen double beds!! That is major when you have two kiddos!

Staff was friendly and helpful and even made airport arrangements for us on SuperShuttle to get to the hotel from DFW, which was a huge relief!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for the review! I agree, this certainly is a great hotel and area for vacations. You mentioned Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, but there are many more locations within a short drive great for families. Rangers Ballpark, Cowboys Stadium, Traders Village, Joe Pool Lake and the new Paragon Outlet Mall just to name a few more. I am glad the kids got "worn out" during your stay. It makes for an easy night of sleep.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I have been using the La Quinta Inn & Suites Grande Prairie South for two years now. I have always had a great experience at the hotel. The staff has been friendly and the rooms are clean. Our whole staff uses this facility when in town and we recommend it to our visiting clients. Hot breakfast is always good as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a room in the area,

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Glenn S
nolen, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for the review and I am very glad to hear that you would reccomend us. We value all of our guests, and certainly we value our repeat guests a great deal. The next time you come to the area, stop by our front desk and we will be happy to give you some pointers on things to do while in town. Aside from the great attractions such as Six Flags, Rangers Stadium and Cowboys Stadium (all less than about 5 minutes away), there are less known gems like the Arlington Highlands (only two miles away). This outdoor shopping center has about 40 great restaurants as well as a dueling piano bar and Improv Comedy Club. Looking forward to the next time you stay with us.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I book many rooms for my company. All rooms have been wonderful and very clean. Atmosphere at LaQuinta is amazing. Everyone from the Front Desk to Housekeeping have been very helpful. There breakfast is very good. We have had our some of our Officers come in town and stay here and are very pleased and comment what a wonderful hotel this is and how much they enjoy staying here.

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large and sunny
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the review and thank you for sending all of the members of your company here! The next time any of your colleagues are at the hotel, we hope that we can continue to provide excellent service.