La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South
$119
$76
$73
Agoda.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
$79
$77
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat place to stayvery pleasant staycustomer servicehome away from homevisiting the areasausagebreakfast was deliciouseasy accessfitness roomhotel staffking suitefridge and microwavecowboys gamenext morningfree breakfastenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This hotel is new and very pretty however there location is not that great you have to acess frwy every time you leave the hotel and staff not that accomodating either not sure if they were haveing a bad day or not but I think next time I will stay down the street at the Holiday Inn Express breakfast doesn't have that much to offer either

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thank you for providing us with a review. I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I want to apologize for any experience with our staff that was not exceptional. I am not sure what happened, but our goal is to provide service that amazes our guests. I hope that you will give us another opportunity to "wow" you.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

This is my "hotel of choice" when I come to visit DFW. There are a few other La Quintas around the area (by the Parks Mall, etc) but this one is the newest and nicest of them all! Staff is pretty friendly. Walking into my room, I always have that "Feels like home feeling." Breakfast is ok. I mean after all it is "free" but it does the job! I would definitely reccomend this hotel!

Room Tip: I go for the 4th floor for the nicest view!!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
nolen, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Grand Prairie South, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2012

Thank you for the review. It is great to hear that you have that "feel like home" feeling at our hotel. As someone who used to travel often for work, there is truly no better compliment that can be paid to a hotel. If you come back to the hotel in the future, I hope that we can continue to provide you with great service and be your hotel of choice in the area.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

I tried La Quinta for the first time on a pleasure trip to Arlington. The hotel is brand new so appears clean. Pool pretty but small, no stairs only ladders to get into pool. Floors are all tile so appears very clean.

My problem with this hotel was the location and breakfast. Difficult access to Hwy 20, one way only. In an industrial area, nothing within walking distance. Unless you figure out how to use a back street, you must get on Hwy 20 and circle around to get to Walmart or fast food restaurants. Management does not offer this help when you complain about the location. They state "But this is a new hotel"

Breakfast was the worst I have ever had. Eggs were uneatable. Flat sausage patties, cold. Some "fried potatoes" that the help was seen heating in a small electrical fry pan. They were not warm either. They do have a waffle iron but depends on who is working that day. The first day we had to wait for the maid to make her two waffles. Did not have any non-stick spray for the first 2 breakfasts but did see it on the 3rd day. 3 cereals in dispensers and some very old looking bread looking like they got it from day old bread store or just used it day after day. Toasters appear very worn, after 5minutes, bagel barely warm. Almost all carbs., nothing fresh. Orange juice was good but in pitchers almost too heavy to lift.

Room Tip: Rooms noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rniam69

Thank you for the review. We appreciate all of our guests feedback, good or bad, as it helps us to get better. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your stay at the hotel. We strive for excellence with every guest that comes through our doors and it sounds like we fell short with your stay. I will address the points you have made with our staff and look to improve.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

The rooms are large. We were in a suite, and we were very impressed at how large each room was. We normally stay at the Embassy Suites, but we tried this new La Quinta, and we were satisfied. We were not really impressed that warehouses surrounded the hotel, but the area was clean and quiet. And there is a Wal-Mart and a Sams less than a half mile away. And there are plenty of restaurants close by as well.

The pool was a little small, but there was a nice hot tub. The complimentary breakfast was good except for one problem. Instead of the usual waffle makers, there were waffle makers that turned out Texas shaped waffles. Very good idea, but the normal 2 and a half minute timer left a big mess as these waffles came out thicker than usual. We saw so many people having problems with these waffles but we found that if you left them alone for at least 3 minutes, they came out OK.

Even with a company dioscount, we paid $125 for the suite. That's too high. Next time we'll pay a little more money, yet get a lot more value at the Embassy Suites.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tangle3000

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate all of our guests feedback. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and liked the Two Room Suite. I am sorry to hear that you felt it was a little too expensive. The Two Room Suite is our largest (almost 1000 sq. ft.) and most expensive room. Please contact me at the hotel for any future stays, and we will do our best to show that we are well worth the money with our service.

Reviewed April 12, 2011

This place is so clean! Very updated furnishings. Easy to get to. Room was quiet. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to make this review. We always appreciate the feedback. Please contact myself or my staff for any future travel needs.