All reviews indoor pool and hot tub stay there again six flags the breakfast area nice stay interstate beds prairie murals
Reviewed March 7, 2018 via mobile

We checked in on March 6 . The Hotel clerk ( I wish I remembered her name) made checking in very easy. She answered all of our questions. About 30 minutes into our stay , the power to the hotel went out. She did not lose her cool she was very professional. She helped guest , while we waited for the maintenance man to fix the power, which was about 20 minutes. She was able to calm the guest that were coming out of their rooms. As far as I can tell there was not one angry guest because of her. The rooms were very spacious and clean. They have an indoor pool and jacuzzi , after driving and riding in a car for ten hours it was very relaxing to use. We did eat breakfast and they have a good selection of both hot and cold food. There is adequate parking. It was not hard to find ,right off of the interstate. When I come through again , I will definitely stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed October 2, 2017

When we first entered the bathroom, there was someone else's hair on the floor...That's pretty nasty. When we went to take a shower, there was what appeared to be mold in one of the corners of the shower. Picture is enclosed. It appears that there is little to no housekeeping training at this place and certainly no supervisor that checks up on the housekeepers.We have stayed here before with our problems, but this really left a bad taste in my mouth.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Let me just start with this. I've worked for 2 Choice Hotels that were excellent, and I try my hardest to book with the Choice Hotel chain for that reason. I have expectations that I'll be getting a clean room and friendly customer service. With that said, I'm disgusted. My mother was in the hospital so we were trying to find a hotel nearby. We checked in 8/30 and the evening front desk clerk was excellent. She was really nice and made my check-in a breeze! I commend her for that! It was my sister , brother, and myself so we decided to get a room with 2 beds and a sleeper sofa. The description said a city view and we definitely did not get that. I threw the pic in for the heck of it but that wasn't a big issue...the sofa bed was though. It was disgusting and full of stains. There were no sheets in the room, but regardless we were disgusted so there was no way we'd be sleeping there anyways. We decided to share a bed, which was extremely comfortable by the way. The last thing that result ticked me off was the morning front desk clerk. As a former front desk clerk, I understand customer service. She was helping other guests with a reservation so we waited patiently to request some tooth brushes because we forgot ours. As we waited she rudely turned to us and with a very very rude tone was like "Can I help y'all with something?" Worst front desk clerk I've ever met! You don't treat guests with that kind of attitude. Simply started..I won't ever stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Deanna R
Reviewed August 19, 2017

Stayed at the Comfort Suites in Grand Prairie for one night when we took our grandson to visit UT at Arlington. We were apprehensive about this hotel after reading some of the reviews, but booked it because of the indoor heated pool. We were extremely pleased with the hotel. It was clean, no odder, comfortable and a good location on the I-20 frontage road with a two way street on the back side of the hotel. There are many different type of places to eat on the back street. We ate at a Mexican restaurant that was in sight of the hotel. It was OK, but nothing special about the food. Our breakfast was a typical free hotel breakfast and included scrambled eggs & bacon. The lady taking care of the breakfast area did a good job keeping tables clean and food stocked. We would defiantly stay there again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I took my kids to this hotel .They didnt want to leave .The indoor pool and hot tub was amazing & clean.Its so clean & comfy .The front desk last was very nice & helpful .i will be coming again.i enjoy the room

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family