See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is not worth the money! The rooms are not really clean, there are drug dealers, prostitutes, unruly teens congregating everywhere, and that's just some problems. there is years of mold growing in the air conditioners, causing us health problems. The maintenance person does not come when you need them. the office dont really care when you call about anything, the beds suck, I've been more comfortable camping and sleeping on the ground. they charge you extra for the tv. the list goes on. just be smart and stay else where!

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
11  Thank southernnotsobell
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Drugs, Prostitutes, Sex Offenders! No one is safe! Your told you can't call 911 it will cost the company money! Stay Away! Mail will be delivered late so, the manager can charge a late fee and Cook The Books! Office staff lies constantly. Police are always here CPS is always here. RIPOFF!

Date of stay: August 2013
11  Thank drapemaker
Reviewed December 28, 2012

They don't give refunds!!!! Look at the rooms before you pay. The walls are yellow from all the smoking, the smoke smell is unbearable, staff is rude, rooms have bugs and are dirty, etc....ITS HORRIBLE! Go to the Extended Suites instead. Its worth the $20 extra dollars

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
6  Thank dlynnae
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is not the place to stay for a week when you come to Vacation at 6 flags, visit Cowboy Stadium with the kids. Sadly, this is a place of last resort for the unfortunate. Single moms with small kids, diasabled, and displaced folks stay live here for months to years with. And with so many down and outs, the police are frequently onthe property managing social issues. The rooms have seen much better days. The repairs are so minimal. Holes in the doors repaired with contact paper covering. Beleive the reviews.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
16  Thank weebitomischief
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Due to some unforeseen circumstances me and my husband and three kids are having to stay here temporarily until February. I HATE IT HERE!! We currently stay on the third floor and our ceiling leaks when it rains. It had so called been fixed and guess what....its raining in our room!!! I told the office and the manager and all I got was they don't have maintenance to fix the roof and they can't go up when it's raining. However I can use my towels and dishes to catch the water until they can get someone to fix it. Umm NOOOO..I pay 328.00 a week and will not use my stuff for your issue. The manage offered to move us to a one bedroom or to a different property. I have a two week old infant that I will not move in this weather!!! I refuse to pay any money until they actually fix this ceiling. I would not want my worst enemy staying over here. The office staff and management are rude and don't give a rats butt about the condition of this property. The kids around here run wild and the people below us and behind us are constantly being loud and bumping.

Date of stay: December 2011