“Never Again”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Grand Prairie
Budget Suites of America-GR Prairie
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We are staying here until our house is finished. The location is great its a place I would NOT recommend to anyone. These people never go to sleep. Dog poop everywhere your pet suppose to be 20 lbs or less hell I have seen several large size dog's. Who goes swimming and hang bras and underwear on the fence.Do management ever walk the property???? Need to be condemned and fire the staff.

• Stayed: July 2014
12  Thank qsewell

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This place is not worth the money! The rooms are not really clean, there are drug dealers, prostitutes, unruly teens congregating everywhere, and that's just some problems. there is years of mold growing in the air conditioners, causing us health problems. The maintenance person does not come when you need them. the office dont really care when you call about anything, the beds suck, I've been more comfortable camping and sleeping on the ground. they charge you extra for the tv. the list goes on. just be smart and stay else where!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
11  Thank southernnotsobell
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Drugs, Prostitutes, Sex Offenders! No one is safe! Your told you can't call 911 it will cost the company money! Stay Away! Mail will be delivered late so, the manager can charge a late fee and Cook The Books! Office staff lies constantly. Police are always here CPS is always here. RIPOFF!

• Stayed: August 2013
11  Thank drapemaker
Reviewed December 28, 2012

They don't give refunds!!!! Look at the rooms before you pay. The walls are yellow from all the smoking, the smoke smell is unbearable, staff is rude, rooms have bugs and are dirty, etc....ITS HORRIBLE! Go to the Extended Suites instead. Its worth the $20 extra dollars

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank dlynnae
Reviewed March 26, 2012

This is not the place to stay for a week when you come to Vacation at 6 flags, visit Cowboy Stadium with the kids. Sadly, this is a place of last resort for the unfortunate. Single moms with small kids, diasabled, and displaced folks stay live here for months to years with. And with so many down and outs, the police are frequently onthe property managing social issues. The rooms have seen much better days. The repairs are so minimal. Holes in the doors repaired with contact paper covering. Beleive the reviews.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
15  Thank weebitomischief
Reviewed December 4, 2011

Due to some unforeseen circumstances me and my husband and three kids are having to stay here temporarily until February. I HATE IT HERE!! We currently stay on the third floor and our ceiling leaks when it rains. It had so called been fixed and guess what....its raining in our room!!! I told the office and the manager and all I got was they don't have maintenance to fix the roof and they can't go up when it's raining. However I can use my towels and dishes to catch the water until they can get someone to fix it. Umm NOOOO..I pay 328.00 a week and will not use my stuff for your issue. The manage offered to move us to a one bedroom or to a different property. I have a two week old infant that I will not move in this weather!!! I refuse to pay any money until they actually fix this ceiling. I would not want my worst enemy staying over here. The office staff and management are rude and don't give a rats butt about the condition of this property. The kids around here run wild and the people below us and behind us are constantly being loud and bumping.

• Stayed: December 2011
8  Thank Sassy26
Reviewed December 2, 2011

We've been living here for the last 5.5 yrs & would of left long ago but we are kind of stuck here for reasons i can't explain. We came from S. Carolina. The staff all seem to have sticks up their butts & act like it's a major chore for us to ask a question unless it has to do with paying rent!!! Ya walk in the room and it looks nice until you put the lights on. The rugs are disgusting smell, There's hidden dirt in all the corners and garbage under the beds. Ya go to put your clothes in the closets & drawers & they fall apart. the bed is plastic and the springs stick out of the bed so you get a rotten night sleep. When you call in for a new bed they tell you they have none and will switch out the bed for another piece of crap. The maintenance guys tell you that new ones come in on the beginning of the month so wait for that to order a new one. When you put in a order for one the girls fight with you about it. We pay enough for the suites that you should have a good mattress. We live the B building on the 3rd floor and get charged 20.00 extra because it is so close to the pool. You don't get any housekeeping unless you pay for it and they do a crappy job anyway. I watched one girl was the dirty toilet then wash the sink with the same toilet brush only to spread more nasty germs all over. When we first got there we had to take off the sheets and spread and return them along with the towels, soap and toilet paper. Oh yeh god for bid u run out of toilet paper... they will not give you any unless you get the 30.00 per wk housekeeping service. WTF The internet service is sucks and goes out non-stop all day/night long. When you call about it they get pissed off that you told them. When we first moved in the room stunk bad like dog crap. We moved things around and found crap behind the couch and under the bed. Even behind the dresser. The maintenance guys are so lazy that when we got a new mattress they said to keep the old one on and add the new one on top. They are just to lazy to take it to the dumpster themselves. It's once again a major chore. I'm only 4'6 so trying to get on the bed with 2 mattresses is crazy. They truly need to get manager in who cares about the place. You have a courtesy patrol who smokes pot with the druggies and drinks on the job.The prostitutes walk the complex and hit on any man that is outside. My husband was hit on several times and he's in his mid 50's, The cops are always here arresting some druggie. Yes the management does lock you out if you don't pay the rent by 10am. The neighbor next to me always got locked out and they are so rude. They pound on the door non stop until you answer then kick you out of the room once you answer the door. She said she needed to get her dog out and he said no. They go through managers like running water and each new one is meaner then the last. I've seen adults give teens cigarettes and beer while at the pool and jacuzzi. They get plastered and have sex in the jacuzzi too. This place ran good when the Thomas the security guy was here year ago. The pool is filthy all the time and baby's go in with dirty diapers or none and crap in the pool. Lots of domestic abuse going on too and the staff does nothing most of the time. Forget the grounds... these tenants allow their pets to crap on the grounds/grass and don't pick up. You complain to the office & they say they can't do anything about it b/c they don't know who did it and don't care. So if you want to get ripped off and live in Hell this is the place for you. The prices are ok as long as u don't have pets & don't want any services. If you want a nice stay then go to another hotel. The owner of this place really needs to come here and take over for a while and get this place under control. God knows the the management doesn't ... they are always off the property and get paid for managing! Hah I can do a better job. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE. Lamar is just as bad. We were there the 1st 10 months and that place has a major roach and rat/mouse infestation.

Room Tip: I'd go to the Intown hotel on collins.