BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #1 of 22 Hotels in Grand Prairie
Elizabethtown, United States
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

The drivers of the shuttle, as well as the front desk staff, were great - friendly and helpful. Hotel was clean and very quiet. Nice rooms. Good breakfast. Safe area - only 15 min from airport. Several fast food restaurants nearby.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Beth S,

Thank you for your very kind review. My staff works very hard to provide the highest quality of service to each and every guest. It is exceptionally overwhelming when a guest, like yourself, show their appreciation.

On behalf of my entire staff, Thank You.

Chris Dahya

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Roseville, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had an overnight between flights at DFW and stayed at the Best Western Plus on 9/24. Since this was a quick overnight and we were not looking for anything fancy or expensive we were not expecting much. To our great delight we ended up at the Best Western Plus and found the shuttle driver and front desk staff to be very pleasant, the lobby, halls, and room to be very nice a comfortable. The Wifi was fast and easy to connect to, the bedding, TV, bathroom, etc were nicer than many places we've stayed paying a lot more money. In the morning we went down to the breakfast area and found very clean nice area with just about anything we would want for breakfast. Later on the shuttle back to the airport again was quick and the driver very pleasant.

If I haven't made it clear, doubtful, we were VERY pleased and would definitely go back and/or recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was nice. Would expect the freeway side to be louder but that was not our experience.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Traveler,

I am glad that you had chosen us for your overnight stay in the DFW area. This gave my hotel staff the opportunity to serve you and make you stay comfortable. It was good to see that you enjoyed the speed of our Wifi and the ranger of our breakfast bar.

Thank you for all your kind words and hope to see you soon.

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Location is great. Hotel was very clean, the staff was nice and helpful. They have a full breakfast. And it was quiet even though on a major highway. Would definitely stay here again if I came back through this area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Pbaron,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review. I am happy to see that my staff was able to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay during your visit. It was nice to see that you enjoyed the full breakfast bar. We hope to see you soon on your next visit.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I got the opportunity to stay at this hotel a month ago, and was so impressed! This is one of the nicest Best Westerns I have seen so far. They just renovated and reopened about a year ago, and everything is so beautiful. The bathrooms even had granite countertops, and the beds were so comfortable I slept like a baby! I got to talk to the manager, Chris, and he shared with me a few pictures of what the hotel used to look like before the renovation, and I could hardly believe what a huge change there has been. Breakfast was awesome too - waffles, eggs, meats, tortillas to make your own breakfast burritos, and all the usual cold stuff - pastries, cereals, juices, etc. They have free coffee in the lobby all day which was a nice touch. I used the shuttle to and from the airport, and when my flight was cancelled on my way to the airport, they were great about dropping me off long enough to get it changed and then picking me up and letting me check right back into my room. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in the Arlington area!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear LM06170,

Thank you for all your kind words about the Hotel. It is satisfying to see that you enjoyed the fresh new modern look , the comfort of the beds and our breakfast buffet.
I am happy that we were able to help you during your flight cancellation and that our free airport shuttle service came in handy. We look forward to seeing you soon on your next visit.

Thank you.

Chris Dahya.
Arlington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

The location is only 4 miles from the ATT stadium but stays out of the way of all the traffic that can be found closer to the stadium and Six Flags. They offer a cheap shuttle service ($15 per room) that drops you off at the entrance of the stadium. The rooms were VERY clean.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Melissa S
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Melissa S,

Thank you for your wonderfully kind review, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.
I am happy to see that our shuttle service helped in navigating you to the AT&T Stadium with ease.

Your Sincerely,

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff was very helpful. The hotel looks like what you see online, which is a plus in my book! The hotel is also in a great location, especially if you are going to the stadium. I'll definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Member,

Thank you for your kind words. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the hotel and location. Hope to see you in the near future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We recently stayed here for the LSU/TCU game. We were very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff and cleanliness. It is just a quick cab ride or shuttle away from AT&T stadium. The manager was quick to offer help and was visibly present throughout the weekend. We would stay again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Janey C
Chris D, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Dear Janey C,

Thank you very much for your review! We are happy to hear that your stay for the LSU/TCU game was a good one. We hope to see you again for another game.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Prairie
Hilton Arlington
Hilton Arlington
#2 of 62 in Arlington
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,137 reviews

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Arlington North Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!