Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites
$115
$139
$128
Hyatt.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Grand Prairie)
$79
$59
$83
La Quinta
All reviewssix flagsvaulted ceilingsjack in the boxfront deskthe cleaning crewwafflesnice hotelrecommend this hotelspacious roomroad noiseglobe life parkranger stadiumstaff was friendlywould stay here againbreakfast barconference roomup to date
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Initially chose this hotel because of free airport shuttle to save $$ taxi cost form airport. Called from airport gate and van arrived almost before we arrived at the shuttle bus stand. Driver (manager) was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Arrived at hotel in about 15 minutes. The lobby was small, but clean and comfortable with a beautiful bubble wall fountain. Check in went smooth and fast and we were in our room in about five minutes.

The entire hotel was recently gutted and remodeled. Nothing in the room was old. The tile, walls, tub, sink, carpet, doors, counters, etc were new. Our room on the 4th floor had vaulted ceilings throughout. A couch, microwave and refrigerator was included.

The only detraction was the hotel's location for things like food choices. It is on a side road off the busy TX hwy 360y. The areas to the west of the hotel appeared to be nice residential and the areas to the east appeared to be commercial/industrial. Location felt safe and secure. The is a Chapps Cafe right next door which was a pleasant surprise for local fare. Good food, but not fancy. Mostly burgers and such. To make up for the location, the hotel offers drop-off and pick up service with a reasonable distance of the hotel for a small fee. This includes dining, shopping, Six Flags and the stadiums, with a couple of minor restrictions on game days. However, the service only is offered through 9:30 PM, so a cab would be needed after that.

The beds were comfortable, towels and linens clean. There was some airport noise, even being 10 miles from the airport, but the whole area is subject to the same noise. The noise was not enough to keep me awake. The road noise from the highway was also not an issue in our room.

Breakfast was standard waffles, two hot items, bagels, bread, English muffins, cereals, coffee, tea and juice. Some additional offerings here would be nice, but the offerings were adequate.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating for whatever we ask for. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for the 4th floor, west side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

I am honored by our kind review and happy to see my staff made your stay comfortable. From our new look to our beds and our, rapidly becoming famous, Bubble Wall. Hope to see you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Very economical hotel. In a good location for six flags and the stadiums. Clean room n nicely decorated. Has small pool but to cold to use when I was here. Breakfast has alot of choices. Fat easy check in. Very busy area, lots of traffic.

• Stayed: March 2013
Chris D, General Manager at Best Western Plus Arlington North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Happy to see that you had an enjoyable stay. Sorry for the pool being closed during the winter. Our pool will open in mid-May and we hope you will come see us soon. Thank you for you kind words.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

great location within a short drive to all local attractions. All staff was friendly, and restaurants were within walking distance. They have a shuttle available in case you do not feel like driving a short distance.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your kind words. Hope to see you when you are back in the area.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I visited the Best Western Plus Arlington North with my husband and son for the last weekend of spring break and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. We had a room on the 4th (top) floor and had amazing vaulted ceilings that made our room feel much larger than it was. The bed was extremely comfortable and the breakfast was good.

The only issue that I could see someone having was noise from the freeway (our room was the on the end of the building closest to the highway). I'm a light sleeper and I always travel with earplugs so it wasn't an issue for me, but if I didn't have them I might have had trouble sleeping. My husband and son weren't bothered at all.

The location was nice and close to Six Flags and there were plenty of dining choices around. I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Express on Randol Mill and was happy with them, but the Best Western won me over and is our new favorite in Arlington. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: 4th floor rooms have great vaulted ceilings. I would highly recommend getting a room as far away from the freeway as possible.
1  Thank jensspark

Glad to see you liked the vaulted ceilings and our comfortable beds. I want to apologize for the noise. However we will continue our efforts to remain your favorite hotel. Thank you for all your kind words.