All reviews no elevator sausage two story king room waffles cereal clerk freeway
Reviewed August 31, 2018

In a way I hate to announce that publicly, because it will make the points go up. This hotel is definitely a cut above. Our king room was quiet, comfortable, and beautifully decorated. The ample breakfast included eggs, biscuits, sausage, waffles, hot and cold cereals, fruit, orange juice that tasted fresh squeezed, and extraordinary coffee. This hotel is worth an extra 5-mile drive. It is located near the freeway. The manager helped squeeze us in when he was already booked. (I needed 5 consecutive nights.)

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2018 via mobile

Although friendly receptionist, the establishment failed to disclose the building had no elevator. We had to haul our luggage two flights of stairs. Obvious water stains on the ceiling. Aside from that, the place seemed clean and the bed was comfortable. The AC worked like a charm. To us, no elevator was a show stopper. We booked another hotel for the rest of our weekend.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Went to Grand Prairie for the State Women's bowling tournament. This hotel was quiet, the rooms were comfortable. Be aware it's only a two story building, so you have to walk up stairs for the second floor. All in all it was a good night's sleep, the beds are a bit hard, but everything was clean. The front desk was helpful, the clerk carried one of our bags upstairs for us, that was unexpected. The clerk at check out was very friendly. The breakfast was okay, hot coffee, juice, and assortment of pastries, yogurt, waffle maker, Sunday morning they had eggs and sausage.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank junebugHouston_TX
Reviewed March 8, 2017 via mobile

No friendly service she was rude and told me she could not cancel my reservation..will not ever stay there Find something else.....anywhere will be better than the service here and will probably have better service than I got..

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 21, 2016

My wife and I spent two nights here. The room was very clean and neat. It appeared to have been updated recently. It was a quiet room and just plain enjoyable. The free breakfast was very good and as good or better than others I've had. We would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

The General Manager Pritesh Patel was just outstanding and accommodating. We were there for a retirement. That evening we had a small gathering at the hotel, and Ms Patel provided us with the conference room. How thoughtful and considerate. Thank you Ms Patel!!!

Room Tip: Either side here seemed quiet. Give this hotel a try if you're in town.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple