“Granbury La Quinta is Great!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Due to previous reviews, I almost didn't stay here. Glad that I did!! Our stay was excellent.
Great rooms that were clean and well cared for. Staff was awesome, service was pleasant and accomodating. I'll stay again everytime!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6040, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Thanks for the great review! We look forward to having you stay with us again. L. Notgrass-GM

There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Nice rooms if you can get a quiet one. Everything else was good.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This hotel is clean, quiet, and conveniently located. However, the fire alarm started at 2am for over an hour before the fire department showed up. Guests were forced to wait outside without any updates or information from staff other than what we could overhear from the desk clerk talking on the phone. We were offered a free night future stay at the same hotel. Would be nice if I ever planned to be in Granbury again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Porter, Texas, USA
Reviewed July 7, 2012

hotel very clean, staff friendly, breakfast was good. This hotel is close to shopping and lake activities. we will stay at this hotel next summer. we have stayed at this hotel for 4 summers.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Thank you for a very pleasant stay. The room was very nice and our bed was comfortable. The staff was very helpful. But, I need some help please. I left my telephone cord in the room.
We stayed, Wed, June 20, 2012, room 305, under Jack Wall
Our address 3602 Oakridge Dr.
Midland, TX 797907
We are looking for a house in Granbury, so we will be back, and look forward to staying with you again. Thank you, Iris Wall

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
San SAntonio, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My sons and daughter-in-lawlive just a few blocks away from the Granbury La Quinta. La Quinta has, and continues to be my preference to stay when I am in Granbury. There are several hotels in the city and I have several choices. The staff and leadership of La Quinta is why I choose to stay there. I remember a stay in January 2012 in which the heater did not work properly. I reported the concern at check out and without hesitation, they offered a complimentary room on my next stay. The way La Quinta handled it made me feel that they genuinely care for their customers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo