“expericence”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Granbury
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Thank you for a very pleasant stay. The room was very nice and our bed was comfortable. The staff was very helpful. But, I need some help please. I left my telephone cord in the room.
We stayed, Wed, June 20, 2012, room 305, under Jack Wall
Our address 3602 Oakridge Dr.
Midland, TX 797907
We are looking for a house in Granbury, so we will be back, and look forward to staying with you again. Thank you, Iris Wall

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
San SAntonio, Texas
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My sons and daughter-in-lawlive just a few blocks away from the Granbury La Quinta. La Quinta has, and continues to be my preference to stay when I am in Granbury. There are several hotels in the city and I have several choices. The staff and leadership of La Quinta is why I choose to stay there. I remember a stay in January 2012 in which the heater did not work properly. I reported the concern at check out and without hesitation, they offered a complimentary room on my next stay. The way La Quinta handled it made me feel that they genuinely care for their customers.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stayed at the La Quinta Granbury for 2 nights during Memorial Day weekend while attending a wedding. We were initially a little skeptical of staying in a La Quinta given some past experiences, but we will be more likely to consider La Quinta properties in the future due to our good experience here. The hotel feels brand new, from the lobby to the rooms. The lobby is well-fitted and the rooms are spacious with comfortable beds. While the workout room is modest, it is nice to have a few items for cardio and lifting. The outdoor pool is also a great benefit during a hot summer day in Texas. Finally, we were impressed with the excellent complimentary breakfast spread – fresh eggs, sausage, biscuits, and waffles, along with a number of items like fresh fruit, coffee and juice. For only ~$69 a night on a holiday weekend, this was an excellent value. Should we return to Granbury, we would be delighted to choose the La Quinta for our lodging

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tanner G
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Overall the hotel is nice and it is a good value. We were in town for a youth soccer tournament and this hotel was a good location. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2012
A La Quinta traveler
Aledo, Texas, USA
Reviewed May 15, 2012

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 8, 2012

No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Sometimes a second chance is called for. May 6, 2012, I revisited the under-a-new-manager La Quinta Granbury, Texas location. The room was clean and neat and very acceptable. While a relatively new building, since my last visit it is looking a bit tired around the edges. Upkeep is being attended to with paint touch ups and carpet cleaning. Staff was friendly and approachable, with no problems noted.

Room Tip: Be aware walls are somewhat thin and you may hear the neighbors and their tv.