“Very good room and service!”

Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Went on a weekend trip for my son's birthday. Room was very clean, service was good. Staff was very helpful. Hot breakfast was great! Had a lot of variety to choose from. We enjoyed the heated pool, not too crowded. Hotel was close to the loop that takes you to downtown's historic square. Make sure you go see Granbury Live! while you are here. Also, Fossil Rim nature wildlife scenic tour in Glen Rose is a great place to take kids! Will be back....

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank taerwin

Reviewed August 18, 2010

When we travel, I find the beds to be highly uncomfortable and the pillows to be so flat that you have to fold them over to gain head/neck support. This was the very first time I have ever stayed in a Hotel where the beds are comfortable and the pillows were AMAZING! The room was very comfortable and clean. There was a wonderful selection of breakfast choices, including fresh fruit and several choices of juice. The breakfast was wonderful! The Customer Service was unbeatable to say the very least. We will be staying here again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank misti_marie2006
Reviewed August 8, 2010

My wife and I stayed at this hotel not long after it had opened. Considering that it is a Best Western, a chain normally associated with a more economical stay, it was a bit pricey. The breakfast that was included with our room was absolutely terrible; among the worst that I have ever had. Dirty tables, burned food on the buffet, stale everything and horribly prepared. Hopefully the food has gotten better. The pool is postage-stamp sized and loud because the enclosure is so small and prone to echoing. The beds were a bit too hard for my tastes, but I don't blame the hotel for this since this is a personal preference.

Overall, can not recommend; there are better places for the money.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raisingcain
Reviewed June 29, 2010

Lynda and her staff do everything they can to make your stay the best. they are so great to work with. I highly recommend that you stay at this hotel. you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2010

My family and I, for the first time, decided to travel on Memorial Day weekend. We went to Dinosaur Valley State Park which was crowded but still fun and then went to Granbury to go the the drive in theatre, which I haven't done in 30 years. We stayed at the Best Western in Granbury and other than some "issues" we found the hotel clean, inviting and comfortable. We opted for a "suite" which is just 2 FULL size beds and a couch. We needed the room becuase of 2 older kids but the beds were too small for us. My son was cool with it because he had his own bed but my wife and I weren't very happy with the smaller beds. Also, we found toe nail clippings next to one of the beds. Not nice. The indoor heated pool and hot tub were great the morning we checked out, we had a great time there. Breakfast was good and not crowded, a nice convenience in the morning and it saved some money. Overall it was a nice hotel and a good value. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would go there again if it were just my wife and I. I think if you have kids you need bigger beds and more room.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Our visit was for a pool/birthday party for our number 3 daughter. We had two rooms joined. The service was excellent and the rooms were great. The owner was there checking the hotel and gave us a birrthday cake... Thank You...

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2010

breakfast was hot and fresh. Was ready before 6a, which was really nice since I had to get on the road early. King bed was extremely comfortable. wireless internet was quick, easy to access, and free too. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Will stay there again. Thinking about taking the family next time and enjoying the square and shopping. The pool is great for kids.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business