All reviews front desk jacuzzi room the hotel staff easy access great room comfortable beds enjoyed our stay definitely stay here again next morning free breakfast great place to stay very nice hotel my parents biscuits sausage bw tx
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The Stay At the Best Western Was Very Injoyable.We Are Doing A Remodel Job In Pecan Plantation Estates And To Come Back To A Place That Is Clean And Comfortable Is Very Nice.It Is Quiet,Comfortable.Breakfast Is Very Good.To Come Down In The Morning And Not Have To Go Out Side To Get Breakfast Is Very Relaxing.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Thank you Brian! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Lynda Notgrass-GM

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Just spent a weekend at the Granbury Best Western with 50 of my closest friends for a Women's Retreat. The staff both day and evening were amazing--quickly attentive to our every need, and all with a smile. They took great care of our group. The rooms were way beyond what was expected--updated, very clean, spacious, and wonderfully comfortable beds and bedding. I have stayed at a few Best Westerns over the years, and this one is by far the best!

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Diana...Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed your group tremendously. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to all the staff. We look forward to seeing y'all again in the near future.

Lynda Notgrass - GM

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Traveled to Granbury to pick up lawnmower purchase. Chose BW because of past good experiences. Sunday night rate was very good. Room was very pleasant by BW standards. Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. Two thumbs up.

Room tip: Get senor rate.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you stayed with us and hope to see you again when you are back this way.

Lynda Notgrass-GM
817-572-4239

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Having to attend a funeral is NEVER easy but thanks to Tell (yes, named after the Louis L'amour character, William Tell "Tell" Sackett) the reservation process was. He took the worry out and helped us find the best rate for myself, husband and our puppy. When we leave on Sunday, February 2nd, I will complete my post-review which I'm sure will remain 5 stars. We are customers for life!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so very much for the great review! I will pass along the compliment to Tell. I am sorry for the reason that you were in Granbury, but hope you can come back at a more pleasant time to enjoy all that Granbury has to offer.

Lynda Notgrass

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Breakfast was run of the mill hotel food. Room was big. Bed was great. Water preasure was good. Clean room. My bar soap was tiny but major draw back was the chemicals in the water they use to soften it. It was over powering to the point of being undrinkable. Even the ice made anything you put it in taste bad and as far as trying to rinse off...forget it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you, Robert, for your review. I do apologize for the issue you had with the taste of our water and ice. I will have that looked into. We do hope you will give us another chance to accommodate you when you are back in Granbury.

Lynda Notgrass- GM