“Comfortable and Clean”

Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Springfield, Missouri
“Comfortable and Clean”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel was very convenient to the interstate. What impressed me was when we first walked in, it smelled so clean. The décor was nice, but the beds were a bit soft for me and I don't care for the small square pillows they are using. They are overstuffed and you wake up with a stiff neck. The breakfast was nicely arranged and everything was fresh. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. The main complaint was that there was a large motor running either in or near the building that was quite loud. Overall it was an enjoyable stay and will likely be staying there again to break up our trip south.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 4, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and want to see you again when you travel back through. Please know we have two different kinds of pillows, one is firmer than the others, so we will be sure your room has both to determine the best for you. If I can assist you in any way, please feel free to contact me.

44579@hotel.bestwestern.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Mesquite, Texas
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Our stay for group of 48 people was an amazingly pleasant experience for all of us. It was a surprise to most of the guests. The rooms were pleasantly large, beds un-expectantly comfortable and relaxing. The Staff were aggressively working to make our stay perfect and they succeeded!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank SoGoJOJO
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed having the group stay with us and hope you plan another trip to Granbury in the near future. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Combine, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went to Granbury for a Cystic Fibrous Walk for the Cure. We enjoyed our stay at the Best Western. It was very nice and clean. The breakfast had waffles (which I love) and so much more to pick from. The staff at the desk were friendly and informative. We didn't need anything as far as room service goes, but I have no doubt that they would have quickly taken care of any need. We also went to see a performance of "Steel Magnolias" in Granbury while we were there, which we really enjoyed. Granbury is a very fun town to visit. The square has lots of shops and places to eat. Had a great weekend.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and also that you enjoyed Granbury! We hope to see you again soon. If I can ever be of assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Best Western met all our expectations. We traveled on an emergency basis for a funeral, so being able to find a quality place, conveniently located, at a good price on short notice was greatly appreciated. A clean comfortable room with very attentive staff, even given our night time arrival.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I am glad you had a comfortable accommodating stay at Best Western Granbury. I am truly sorry for the reason you were having to travel. Please come back again when you can enjoy your time in Granbury. We would love to have you with us again. If I can be of assistance in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Very friendly staff, treat you very well. Would recommend this hotel to stay at. The staff was very concerned with making the stay as great as it could be, very courteous and made my time away from home while working a good one.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BWGIS, Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! I am glad you had an enjoyable, pleasant stay. We look forward to having you stay again when you are in Granbury. If I can ever assist you, please feel free to contact me.

Arlington, Texas
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I enjoy spending some down time in Granbury from time to time. I live in Arlington and need to get away from the traffic sometimes and just go to Granbury and relax for the weekend. This was my first time staying at the Best Western in Granbury and I will be returning. I have stayed at other places on 377 in Granbury and you can constantly hear the traffic. In the Best Western, while it is still just off 377, I heard less traffic at this hotel. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and quiet. I will definitely return to this hotel for my future Granbury visits.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad your stay with us was pleasant and enjoyable. Looking forward to having you again when you return to Granbury. If I can ever be of assistance, please be sure to let me know. Thanks!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed July 30, 2013

We have stayed here at least once a year for the past three years after picking my son up from camp at Possum Kingdom. The Hotel is great, it is close to all the things we want to do such as the drive in movie theatre and visiting the historic down town area. It is quite, friendly staff, clean rooms, great free breakfast.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy you enjoy each stay and so much appreciate your loyalty. If I can ever assist you, please feel free to contact me.

1517 N. Plaza Dr