“Great place”

Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 13 Hotels in Granbury
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were there for a little R&R and we wanted to go the Grady Spears Line Camp for supper. The front desk people are spectacular. Especially Connie who went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable and quiet. I don't know who the kid was who worked the evening shift was, but as we were leaving to go eat there was a terrible rain storm and our car was a good ways from the front door. We stood there for awhile waiting for it to stop when he came up and offered to go get our car for us. He didn't have to and I didn't expect it. I handed him the key and pointed out where we were parked and he splashed into the parking lot and pulled our car up to the front door for us. Earlier that afternoon, we were leaving to go downtown and I saw a housekeeper in the hallway. I asked her to bring us some extra coffee to our room. As I got into the elevator I told my wife that we'd better stop at the front desk on the way back to get the coffee and was happily surprised when we returned to see that the housekeeper brought 4 bags of coffee. Now that's out of the way service you just don't expect to see when staying in a chain motel like that. We'll stay there again next time we want to spend the night in Granbury.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 301. Connie at the front desk recommended that we stay on the third floor since t...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will pass along the compliments to the staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and your visit to Granbury. We look forward to seeing you again! If I can ever be of assistance to you, please let me know. Thanks for choosing Best Western!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We thought the service was great. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great! Our favorite part was eating the Texas shaped waffles.
My kids really enjoyed the pool. It was clean and big.

• Stayed: July 2013
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Thank you so much! The Texas shaped waffles are always a big hit and quite tasty, we are glad you enjoyed them. We hope you will come back soon! If I can ever be of assistance to you, please contact me.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Chose this hotel for location near work site. Clean lobby which hosts full breakfast in the morning (breads, cereals, drinks, dairy, and eggs/bacon/biscuits, and waffles) Clean, comfortable rooms with interior door entry. The remote was found in a bag that denoted it was refreshed - hadn't thought about remote controls being sanitized but it makes sense! Easy, plentiful parking. About 3-miles to the H.E.B. and/or Kroger and WalMart.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again when you are back in Granbury. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The room was clean and nice. The breakfast was good for what you pay. Nice hotel to stay with your family. We will be back in the future. Did not get to try the pool with the kids so cannot comment on it. My husband and I normally stay at the Inn on Lake Granbury but had the kids with us this time.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you so much for staying with us! We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Great rate and a wonderful hotel staff. The front desk went over and above to make my trip experience nice. They were always at the front desk to help when they could. The breakfast was good but the coffee was great. I have always thought the hotels could improve on their coffee, not this place they are doing it right. The room was nice and clean and they are pet friendly. Best Western gave me a discount because I was there for medical problems with my parents that live in a center nearby... No other hotels would do this. They all wanted 70 and up per night. And I was staying a week. Thank you Best Western for your hospitality and a great room at a great price. AJ

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thanks AJ for the awesome review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the Best coffee in Granbury! We enjoyed having you as our guest. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please feel free to contact me. Thanks again!

1517 N. Plaza Dr
Granbury, TX 76048
817-573-7682 fax

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a family reunion 24/26th of May 2013...Hotel was VERY accommodating. Staff was excellent, breakfast was great, rooms were roomy and very clean... Our experience was fantastic. Kudos to Lynda Notgrass, mgr , Cynthia, Justin and entire staff. We voted to hold next year's reunion there again...So enjoyable when everything goes smoothly..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review! We enjoyed your family staying with us and are looking forward to the next one. We are glad everyone had a great time! I will pass along the compliments to the staff as well.Thanks again for staying at Best Western Granbury. - L. Notgrass

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 22, 2013

This was my first stay at the Best Western in Granbury. On previous business trips, I stayed at the Granbury Hilton. My room at Best Western was as good if not better than my room at the Hilton - and at a lower price. Plus breakfast is included at Best Western, and it costs $11.95 at the Hilton. I will be staying at the Best Western again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
BWGIS, General Manager at Best Western Grandbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us a review! We really appreciate it. We enjoyed having you and look forward to your return. - L. Notgrass