“Outstanding Breakfast”

Firehouse Cafe
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Granbury
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

One of the best breakfasts ever! I had migas, hubby had sausage omelet ..... large portions. Excellent service even though they were really busy. Coffee cup never got empty! Extremely reasonable prices -- breakfast special and lunch specials, too. Sorry we don't live in Granbury so we could go more often.

3  Thank Charleytoo

Reviewed May 25, 2014

My husband and I had breakfast here on the recommendation of several people. Upon arriving their were several police cars leaving the restaurant - we were hoping they had been eating and not investigating. Service was great. A young man took care of us and he was very attentive to us. Food was ok. My husband had scrambled eggs that were cooked too long. I had over easy eggs that were cold. I did enjoy the ham. It was awesome. We would go back and give them another chance.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I love eating at the firehouse cafe! It's good home comfort food and the coke cake and coconut pie are to die for! Angie the owner and all her employees are wonderful and accommodating! Best lunch in Granbury!

1  Thank melodiepenrod
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Quaint interior, good locaiton in the north end of old town below Washington. It is an old firehouse, plenty of dark space and good looking bar, plus an outside enclosed patio space. Good variety of foods, some eclecticism, comfort foods, a little localvore and good service. Overall a pleasant experience off the pub foods track.

2  Thank Hobietim
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We were visiting the area and found some great reviews here so we decided to try it. We love to go out for breakfast on the weekends so it seemed like the place to go. It was busy but we were not concerned because the best places always are. The 40 minute wait for our order to arrive was excessive no matter how busy a restaurant is. Our server was nice and tried to keep our coffee cups full. She mostly succeeded. The quality of the food left a lot to be desired. My wife's omelet, my eggs and my pork chops were seriously overcooked. The hashbrowns tasted like they had been drowned in the fake butter they use on popcorn at the theater. Beyond those issues I would suggest they invest in a good water filtration system. The tap water has a very interesting taste and it is masked by brewing coffee, but it is still there. All in all we were very disappointed. We were hoping to have found a gem within 30 minutes of home but will have to keep looking.

1  Thank ashmw67