“Great for Take-Out”

Ranked #59 of 107 Restaurants in Granbury
Granbury, Texas
“Great for Take-Out”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I'd been enjoying getting food to take home from the Panda Express at Benbrook long before they opened one at Granbury.
Most of the time the portions they give me are enough for 2 meals. Once when I got home with my order, the portions were extremely small. But when I contacted Panda Express, they sent me a card for a free meal to make up for it.
I'd give them 5 stars if their drive-thru wasn't so terribly slow. It usually takes between 10 and 20 minutes.

Visited April 2014
6 Thank Tick T

Granbury
“No MSG”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Been to the REAL Panda restaurants in La Palma, and Pasadena, CA - both of those you have to ask to hold the MSG. This one is a close cousin to these, but about the same as all the other Panda Express' I have visited in the USA. Two other options in Granbury for Asian cuisine - I would chose this one or Asian Grill.

Visited March 2014