“Room for improvement but overall good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Antonio's - CLOSED

Antonio's
Cuisines: Italian
Napa, California
“Room for improvement but overall good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went here on Mother's Day hoping that it wouldn't be a long wait and we were seated right away. The restaurant was packed. Our server was very pleasant even though we kept having special requests etc. The sodas were flat, even after they were supposedly fixed, except for the Sprite. The rolls were the definite highlight of the meal. They were heavenly!! We were not offered more than one per person, though we would have liked more. We could have asked. My husband & one son ordered a meat lover's pizza and both thought it was so-so, my husband described it as a really good frozen pizza. I think it was that the sauce wasn't very tasty. The pizza rolls (calzones) looked really delicious. Nothing special, so we won't be ordering that again. I made a special request and asked for alfredo sauce with my noodles, chicken, sauteed mushrooms, bellpeppers & onion~instead of the marinara sauce and it was FANTASTIC. They should offer this on the menu permanently. My son enjoyed his fettucine alfredo. Again, our server was very sweet though she was so busy that we had to ask another server for a few things. I understand it was exceptionally busy because it was Mother's Day, so we were not at all annoyed. We might come back again, if so I would re-order my chicken pasta dish with the alfredo!! Yum!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JanieKennedy

Granbury
“Possibilities”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

May give the other wannabe Italian place in town a run. Although in an aging former German fare place(remodeling incomplete), Quality, quantity, and value of the dishes surpass Pasta Fina by far. While the Calamari was chewy with some freezer burn , the Chicken and Veal Marsala dishes were great if for a knife still needed. Bread game out with garlic butter(which actually tasted like garlic!).

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank labdan62
Ft. Worth, TX
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

The food here is really good. Had the Bruschetta as an appetizer. The best I've ever had. I had the Chicken Piccata. Mom had the Chicken Cacciatora. Both meals had generous servings. We got the lunch special and each meal was $6.99. Would highly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2013